View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 06:21 AM   #5
piss-boi

I’m based in the UK and have been wanting to do this dare for a while. I had a day off and no plans today, so had the perfect opportunity.

I started by getting naked and laying out my clothes on my bed. I began with an O’Neill hoodie, a black t-shirt, jersey shorts, tracksuit bottoms, white Nike socks, Calvin Klein briefs, and an old pair of black and white Vans.

For each item, I rolled the dice before putting it on. I started with the briefs and rolled a five. On they went, and I moved onto the socks. I rolled a three and put them on. Next I went for the t-shirt and this time rolled a two, so folded it back up and put it away. I rolled for the hoodie next and was relieved to get another five. I wasn’t sure that I’d have been quite as up for the dare if I was starting without any top! Next came the shorts, and I rolled another two. They too were folded up and put back away. Like the top, I wasn’t too sure I’d want to head out of the house if I was just leaving in my briefs, so rolled for the tracksuit bottoms next. This time it came up with a six so on they went. Finally, I rolled for my Vans, and got another five. I have to confess that as relieved as I was to have a full outfit to leave the house, I was a little disappointed not to have anything destroyed just yet.

Probably for the best though as I live on a relatively busy street with a school at the end. Didn’t really fancy heading to prison! On that note, I also packed a spare hoodie and pair of tracksuit bottoms before I left. If I ended up with nothing else, I’d have had to drive home naked and dash across the road from my car. Whilst I didn’t want to cheat on the dare, ending up with a criminal record for being naked near a school definitely isn’t something within my limits!

Before heading out, I made sure to drink two large glasses of water so that I was truly ready to go. I got into the car, and put my spare clothes in the back in case they were needed, and drove 30 minutes to a secluded (or so I thought) area of woodland. It was just after 10am when I arrived. There were six or seven cars parked up and I realised that it might not be as secluded as I’d imagined. I parked as near to the track into the woodland as I could, and left my spare clothes in the back of the car.

I walked up the track into the woodland wearing my hoodie, tracksuit bottoms, briefs, socks and trainers and carrying only my car keys, phone, a coin, and large pair of tailoring scissors. As I walked into the woodland, there was no sign of anybody on the track, so I felt quite optimistic about finding a secluded spot. After about six or seven minutes, I stopped to work out where I could come off the main track and head further into the woods. At that point, I heard the voices of a man and his children further up the track. To be honest, that was nearly enough for me to abandon the whole idea. Whilst I don’t mind a bit of risk, I absolutely didn’t want to be doing this dare anywhere where there might be children around.

As they started to walk in my direction, I took the opportunity to leave the path and head into a thicker area of woodland. About 20 paces in, I realised that I had good cover and didn’t think that I could be seen from the track. I kept heading further back where the cover was better. The man and his children passed by and couldn't see me. I only saw them as the dad had a bright red jacket and I saw the occasional flash of it through the trees. The woodland has roads on two sides, and as I headed back, I was getting closer to the road. There’s an industrial estate nearby, and I could see lorries passing by every few minutes. There’s also an airfield a few miles away and so, throughout pretty much the entire dare, a light aircraft was circling overhead. Despite the woodland cover, I felt incredibly exposed!

When I was 50 paces in, I stopped, had a final look around, and stripped off my clothes. Once naked, I stood barefoot on a tree stump, started a 60-minute timer on my phone, and began to masturbate. I didn’t want to reduce my time straight away, and stood completely naked jerking off for 10 minutes. Just as the first 10 minutes were up, I again heard voices in the distance and could just make out two women walking up another track. Although I didn’t think I was visible, I crouched down, stopped the timer and waited for a couple of minutes.

The short break provided the perfect opportunity to reduce my time. I picked my clothes off the floor and, with my shoes at the bottom, folded my tracksuit bottoms and put them over my shoes. I folded my hoodie and put that over my tracksuit bottoms, then put my socks and briefs on top. With a very full bladder, I stepped onto my clothes, making sure to keep my heels and toes together. I cupped my hands in front of my penis and started to pee, angling my hands so that it ran down my legs onto my feet and clothes. I had a really full bladder and was peeing for what felt like an age. It was a chilly morning, so the warmth initially felt nice, but not for long! As my username suggests, there was no way that I was ever not going to do this part of the dare! My clothes were wet through by the time I finished. I reset the timer, taking off 9 minutes (I’d added a minute for crouching down), and began to masturbate again as the timer counted down from 41 minutes.

I kept going for 6 minutes, before I decided it was time to pause again and risk my clothing. I started with my socks and flipped a coin. Tails. I took the scissors to the socks and cut them both into strips, which I dropped onto the woodland floor. It felt great to destroy them, and I loved the feeling of risk. Next I flipped the coin for my briefs. Heads. I put them over to a new pile. Next I flipped for my piss-soaked hoodie. Heads again. Over to the new pile. Next my tracksuit bottoms. It was tails this time, so I cut up the side of either leg from the ankle to the waistband. I cut through the crotch, separating them into two pieces, and then for good measure, I cut up the pieces again, and again. I dropped the completely destroyed pieces with the pieces of my socks on the ground. Finally, I flipped for the shoes; heads, they survived. I was grateful given the amount of bracken, thorns and broken branches between me and my car.

With my destroyed clothes on the floor, I adjusted the timer and started to masturbate again. It was incredibly hot knowing that I only had my shoes, briefs and hoodie left. The downside was that looking at my destroyed clothes got me very turned on, and I came within a few minutes. I had 18 minutes left on my timer and knew I had to keep going.

At that point, I heard voices again from another couple in the distance. I kept going this time without stopping. What I hadn’t realised was that as I’d wandered back into the woodland, I’d walked away from one track, but walked towards another that I hadn’t spotted. After a couple of minutes, the walkers were almost directly in my eyeline and walking towards me. I ducked down behind a tree, leaving my destroyed and remaining clothes clearly visible from the path that I hadn’t spotted! After a couple more minutes, they’d passed safely by. I don’t know if they saw me or my clothes, but I’d be surprised if not.

I added another minute to my timer, and stood back up. I took the opportunity to risk my remaining clothes again as my heart was pounding and I really wanted to bring my time down! With only my socks, hoodie, and trainers left, I knew it was a risk. This time, I flipped heads twice and tails once. It was my briefs that I lost this time. I started by cutting off the waistband, then cutting down either side and across the middle. I cut the pieces in half, in half again, and once more for good measure! I added the remains of my briefs to my socks and tracksuit bottoms, and reset my timer.

Once again, the knowledge that I had destroyed my clothes and only had my piss-soaked hoodie and trainers left was an incredible turn on. I was hard straight away, but lasted longer second time around. With only a couple of minutes left on my timer, I came again, shooting streams of cum over the ground and, unintentionally, onto my hoodie. I ejaculated with such force that my knees buckled as I came and I thought I was going to lose my balance!

After recovering my senses, I carried on masturbating until the timer finished. I didn’t have the time or energy to cum a third time, but it still left me feeling really horny. After the timer was up, I put on my shoes first, and then my piss and cum stained hoodie. The pee had made the hoodie very cold and it clung to my skin as I put it on. It brought me back to reality and I realised I now had to get back to the car with no real way to cover my cock, and looking an absolute state.

A slight sense of panic set in and I sped through the undergrowth back towards the track I’d come in on, catching my legs on the thorns as I went. I was listening out the whole time, but knew that if somebody was walking on their own, there was a fair chance I wouldn’t see or hear them until the last moment. As it was, I made it back to the trail and couldn’t see anybody in either direction. The path back to the car curved to the right, so I couldn’t see all the way ahead. As I was walking, I noticed some of the cum on my hoodie hadn’t soaked in and, in a moment of madness I scooped it off the top and wiped it on my face. I’m not really sure what came over me, but this dare had very definitely got me worked up!

Finally, I rounded the corner and could see through to the car park. I couldn’t see the whole car park, but it looked as if the coast was clear, so I dashed to my car, unlocked it and jumped in the back. It hadn’t been quite as clear as I’d thought as there was a couple in their twenties further up who were putting on their walking boots. They gave me quite the stare. I quickly popped on the spare tracksuit bottoms, climbed over to the front of the car, and set off as fast as I could. I’m hopeful that they’re not the type to jot down registration plate numbers, but I’ve been back home a couple of hours and have had no knock on the door yet!

It was a really fun dare, and I’m so pleased that I finally had the chance to do it. Sorry for the really long write up, but I wanted to share my experience. This is one I hope to try again (once the cuts on my legs have healed!) – thank you!
Limits: anything else

Kik: boysexposure
piss-boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to piss-boi for this post: