View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 01:27 AM   #87
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Tomorrow ....

Tomorrow I have a mixed day I work from home a bit in the morning, then here in the afternoon, then a zoom call in the evening. A little all over the place. Maybe you folks could have some fun with that as well?
For your work from home time the usual homeoffice rules should apply. Exception is the zoom call, where you can postpone your edges.
For work in the building also same rules as yesterday. Donīt forget the peg this time !

As your uniform is thin material, some body writing seems to be the best possibillity for your zoom call.
So, write "wet slut" right between your tits before the call.
"Needy" on one inner tigh, "hole" on the other.
Also I want you to write "I touched my wet pussy" under your tits in the morning. You will then make a checklist underneath it throughout the day, everytime you touch your needy hole.

Write "Donīt cum" above your pussy.

One additional rule for the zoom call:
Take your soaked panties off right before the call and put on new ones.
Hang the used ones up on the edge of your monitor, so you can see them, but they are not visable for the camera.
Also pace some things you used to gain pleasure on your table. Again, not visable for the camera.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote