View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 02:24 PM   #79
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I guess it is for the rest of the week
...oh alright....*blushes* you really are just going to make me a wet mess

It’s break time for me. It’s been a boring day here so far...well except the fact I constantly know I have humiliating words written on me, which would basically be invitations to use all my needy parts *blushes*

When I got here I went right to the bathroom and edged *blushes* I was also tasked via pm to smell my wet thong...each time I went back to the bathroom to edge....so I took a deep inhale of all my neediness before continuing on.

Speaking of the thong...yes it is still very damp. And I’ve been super aware I’m wearing it all day *blushes*

I’ve used the washroom a couple of times, edging once before I pee and once after. Gosh it feels so so good to be able to touch my needy hole and sensitive clit. *blushes* then smelling my juices all over my thong is so humiliating

I have a few more hours here then home and bed! I’ll hopefully write up another report before I go to bed.

Oh one more thing...I forgot my clothespin in my rush to get out the house today. My bad

Tomorrow ....

Tomorrow I have a mixed day I work from home a bit in the morning, then here in the afternoon, then a zoom call in the evening. A little all over the place. Maybe you folks could have some fun with that as well?

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote