View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
Wasn't_Me

Have you ever had an enema before? If yes,

Mhm I have gotten lots

why did you have one?

Well the first one was plain and simple curiousity. I found the equipment and wanted to know having fantasized about it a few times. Now it ranges from health to punishments. A nice warm one has helped me with a different sort of cramping before .

how old were you?
Hmmm...For my first one? I was 16. I had tried a makeshift thing I made using some things I found around the house before but never succeeded really, I had been trying since 11 or so.

how large was the enema?
My largest is 2 quarts

would you want another one?
Mhm I rather enjoy the experience, I keep finding new ways that makes it feel all the more humilliating to me as well. I like to be kneeling or on all fours, specially if I am poking my butt up in the air.

describe the expierence.
Well...you know I never really knew what to expect. Because I had things in my bum before for various reasons, but having water pumped up there is really quite a bit different. Its odd, and almost scary I guess...But once you adjust to the temperature and if the flow isnt to bad its almost relaxing. I think a nice warm enema that isnt held long enough for cramping to start is relaxing.
The cramping an enema causes is interesting as well, lol. I would say its like a deep internal twinge of pain, that forgets to go away. I have taken few I can not handle, but its not an OW sort of pain, its much different then that. The release also feels amazing at times. But its a bit embarrasing for a young proper lady like myself .

Completely and fully owned

Master has had me start a blog
http://trainingofanaughtypup.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Wasn't_Me; 05-15-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Wasn't_Me is offline   Reply With Quote