Thread: Fiction: The Au Pair
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 08:12 PM   #5
forever87

"OK" said Anna "While Zoe's gone, tell me what you think about her".
Looking out for a trap I said "She's er nice, she's friendly..."
"Oh she's definitely friendly, that's obvious. What I mean, James is what do you think about her physical features. Do you prefer her tits or pussy?"
I was a bit taken aback, Anna had been quite reserved, even shy in the time we'd been together, now she was full force. I stumbled to a reply, which I guess was honest.
"I..I er..I like her pussy"
"So you like a hairy pussy?"
"I...I guess so."
"OK good to know...what do you think of her tits, whats the best bit about them?"
"Erm...I suppose she has nice nipples".
Just then Zoe came back in.
"Oh Zoe, James was just telling me he loved your hairy pussy and your nipples". I flushed with embarrassment. "So Zoe, what do you like about James' body?"
Zoe paused and looked me up and down "I like his eyes, also that he is slim but muscular".
"So what about his cock?"
"It's...well.." She looked me straight in the eyes "It's pretty perfect really".
I could see Anna bristle, but with a pause she shook it off and continued. I myself felt that rising warmth again. Either Zoe was calling Anna's bluff and winding her up, or she meant it.

"Fine" said Anna "Well I guess you can't appreciate good things only by looking at them can you? James on your knees. Zoe come forward to James." Zoe came forward, her waist now just 6 inches from my face.
"Ok James we never drink a fine wine without sampling the nose...so tell me what aromas you get from this fine specimen" the last words being spat with disdain. I leaned forward and gently sniffed about an inch from Zoe's pussy. Like her skin the smell was sweet, with a slight sour note, it was having an effect. My dick was staring to get hard again.
"I can't..really describe it" I said to Anna.
"Well in that case now is the taste test".

I looked up at Zoe, her face showed encouragement. As I looked at the dark brown curls, I felt her hand on the back of my head, guiding me down to her clitoris. My tongue leapt out and up against it, the taste was as I'd guessed from the smell, a little saltier maybe. To my surprise I could feel she was already slightly wet. Zoe let out a small whimper and I carressed her, using my lips and tongue.

"Well that's some great screenshots" Anna broke in to disrupt out contact. "James stand up, now, Zoe on your knees and you can see what you think of that perfect dick". It dawned on me that Zoe, this girl I'd just met, was about to take me in her mouth. We'd known each other only a few hours. Zoe gently cupped my testicles and pulled me forward. Moving her hair away so Anna could see, she took my fully erect penis in her mouth. She looked straight in to my eyes, taking in only the head, running her tongue up, over and under, gently caressing the shaft with her long,slender fingers. Gradually she took in more and more until she was nearly at the base. I saw her look towards Anna.
"Oh don't stop, but James, tell me when you're nearly ready to cum".
Zoe kept going but I could see she now felt like she was being controlled by Anna. Until now Zoe had been second guessing Anna's moves and calling her bluff, but it seemed as Zoe hadn't expected this.

After a few more minutes, I could feel the orgasm building.
"I'm pretty close" I told Anna.
"Great. OK Zoe, well done you. What a good job" her words tinged with sarcasm. "Zoe pop and get a glass from the kitchen".
Zoe did as she was told and was soon back with a tumbler.
"OK get behind James and start jerking him, James you hold the glass. Tell me when you're about to cum". Zoe starting caressing my penis again, I could feel her breath on my neck and her pubic hair against my hip. It wasn't long before I built to the edge.
"Ok" I said
"Great. Zoe slow right down, James, when you cum I want every last drop in that glass. Tell me when you're cumming"
Zoe slowed down but it was not long until I felt the pressure rising.
"OK, here it comes" I said.
"Zoe let go"
As she did the orgasm hit, but without stimulation it flickered and withered, the cum rose and limped out into the glass. Despite the ruined orgasm there was a decent amount in the bottom of the tumbler.
"Oh good boy James" said Zoe with glee "some more delights to try...Zoe you can be first!"
Zoe looked at me and I could tell now that she wasn't enjoying this so much. Never the less she took the glass.
"Ok a deep sniff I think Zoe" Zoe held the glass to her nose and inhaled.
"It...smells like cum" she said dryly.
"Well what a surprise, perhaps you'll notice some more subtlety from the flavor" said Anna.
Zoe hesitated then rose the glass to her lips, taking a small sip of my ejaculate.
"Salty, I guess" said Zoe.
"And good for you...lots of vitamins" said Anna,clearly loving this power over us. "So drink it all up, but no swallowing yet".
Again Zoe paused, looked at me once then took the rest in her mouth.
"Hmm and hold it there...good" said Anna. "Oh but don't be selfish, James would no doubt love a try".
"I...I..." I stammered
"James lie on the floor" I slowly complied. "OK James, mouth nice and wide, Zoe, please pass the cum to James" she made it sound like 'pass the salt'.
Zoe leaned over my open mouth and dribbled the cum load in to my mouth. I'd never tasted myself before and I can't say it was pleasant.
"Now James, roll it round your mouth but don't swallow, now Zoe please hold out your hands." Again Zoe did so but with more hesitation creeping in with every minute.
"James please spit out in to Zoe's hands" I did so, most of the cum and a little saliva now pooling in Zoe's palms. "Great, Zoe please start jerking James off again. Nice natural lube this time". Zoe started up, my dick still a little sensitive.
Limits: full public, illegal, scat, blood, family
Kik: Forever8778123

7/22 orgasms used for 2024

Last orgasm May 3rd
forever87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to forever87 for this post: