View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #671
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Thank you everyone that took time reading the jokes and voting.

Congratulations to Clarabelle for the funniest joke

Stars have been awarded

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

What will happen next?

Find out now in ………………

PART 38 (314 Parts in total)

After a lot of laughter John finally returned smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" Dani asked, feeling much better now that her dreaded dare was finally over.

"Just saving the image" replied John.

Dani looked at John strangely before asking "What are you on about?"

"Just picturing what you’re wearing under them clothes” he chuckled.

There was more laughter before he finally turned to Sarah and asked "Have you thought about the question?"

Nodding Sarah replied "Yes"

Several players looked puzzled before remembering that Sarah had bargained with Amber before taking her clothes off.

"Looking happy once again, Sarah turned to Amber and asked "Who do you think fucked you last night and who would you like it to be. How was it what did it feel like etc.

"OMG what are awesome questioned" Mark sniggered intrigued to hear his little sisters answer. I wonder what she will answer, he thought to himself.

Hearing her question Amber froze, was she really prepared to tell her friends who she would have liked to fuck? Was there any way of doing this diplomatically without hurting anyone's feelings.

OMG I hope it wasn't Mark, she said to herself, wishing the group would tell her the true facts afterwards. Whatever could or should she answer?

"Well I will say that whoever it was most certainly gave me a shock. I wasn't expecting anything like that whatsoever. It kind of felt strange yet exciting, I don't know if this was because I was tied down and blindfolded or if its natural, but I most certainly would like to have the same feeling inside me again" Amber blushed hoping she wouldn't later regret all she had said.

"Was it your first?" Mark asked wanting to know more juicy facts.

"Errrrr, well errrr, I don't wish to answer that right now" replied Amber hoping to know who it was before she released those sort of facts.

"Very well" Mark sulked realising he wasn't going to get anything out of her.

"So what are the other answers, who do you think it was, and who would you have liked it to have been? John repeated the question.

"Well I think it was either John, Adam or Mark" Amber stuttered realising the group would ask her for reasons and to narrow her choice down to just one.

Amber was correct about her predictions, the players did want a more precise answer with reasons. "Well I think it may have been Mark because he would love to have one over on me, also the way he asked was it my first put extra reasons to this.

It most certainly felt rather large and pleasurable, so it could have been Johns as he seems to be the largest here.

But it could have been Adam because I think he loves me and we have a great passion for each other" Amber finished with flicking her eye lashes up and down to Adam.

"So would I be correct in thinking that you would have preferred it to have been Adam that fucked you last night?" asked John trying to sound as unconvincing as possible.

"Yes" answered Amber beginning to doubt that her prediction was correct especially with the way John had worded the question.

"So who was it" she finally asked, hoping to be put out of her misery.

"Well that doesn't really matter, I wouldn't want to tell you and spoil those fantasise of Adam that you have got wrapped up in your head" John replied sarcastically.

Gloomily Amber decided to say nothing and instead just sat there waiting to find out what would happen next.

"Would anyone like a drink and some cookies." John asked.

With several happy hungry faces replying yes, John asked if Sarah could accompany him with carrying some of the drinks.

Happily Sarah stood and followed John through the creepy mansion to fetch the drinks.

"Will you help me with my next idea" asked John.

Sarah looked at John with her mouth wide open, what could his plan be?

TO BE CONTINUED ............

What will the plan be?

What is the next story line to be?

Keep reading for more exciting Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath events.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote