View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 09:41 PM   #37
LunarBunny

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
I just wrote a report of one that I recently did on my blog! I basically had to wear a vibrator out into public at a mall for 25 minutes, and it didn't exactly go well...

2. have you ever been nude in group
I actually have! Coincidentally, I also got completely nude at that one costume party where I wore incredibly sheer clothing (more nude than I already was :3). Those things always get pretty pretty wild, with a bunch of hookups, so I was pretty much expecting it going to the thing dressed like that.

3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
It depends, but probably not! I wouldn't want to wear nothing to a party, but maybe some really revealing stuff would be good!

4. do you like micro mini skirts
I don't have any that are really really short, but I do like wearing extremely short skirts! Especially ones where if you have a diaper underneath, then the bottom of it is still fully revealed, but I haven't been able to wear one of those in public yet since I'm still kinda scared about that.

5, what side do like the most dom or slave
Slave for sure! I'm like 0% dom! I've tried before, but it wasn't that enjoyable.

6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
If it was a close friend, this seems like it might be really fun! Especially if I do it with a group of other girl friends, then we can just all laugh about it the entire night. Especially if he had to do it as some sort of forfeit- we would probably never stop bringing it up around him.

7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
Probably only if he wanted to do so, going on cam isn't something I'm really interested in.

8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
I haven't really done much at all in regards of giving dares to guys, since I'm much more of a subby girl anyways. So, unfortunately, I don't think I actually have given anything, or anything super bad at least

9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
Uhh, besides for the last one, sometimes I do accidentally wet the bed at night, especially if I drink before sleeping, or if I really need to pee before sleeping, but think I can hold it in, so wearing pull-ups to sleep really do help!

10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
Probably nothing, besides look away, since that would be pretty awkward, especially if I know them well, or don't know them well at all. Unless, of course, it was my dom or something, because if he's naked, that means I should start getting naked as well! :3

My toys:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86487
My AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335661
LunarBunny is offline   Reply With Quote