View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 04:15 AM   #10
Puppy_Boy

Ignore that boomer, he didn't know what booming meant. If someone wants to take over his boom of me, then fine. Otherwise lets continue below.

1. Loser is boomers slave for 2 days per line plus 2 days every time the slave is pimped out to someone new in the potato. So the more boomer pimps out the loser the longer it is
2. Loser will speak in third person when they talk about themselves
3. In slavetime boomer decides if loser is pimped out at real hookups. If it is a limit of loser the slavetime is doubled.
4. Loser must wear whatever outfit the boomer wants under their clothes at all time, so the are always ready. It could be a rope harness, lingerie, etc
5. Every picture or video loser takes while pimped out must be send to boomer too
6. Boomer gets looser to buy a new dildo of boomers choosing. The looser must fuck themselves with it every morning and every evening they don't have a hook up.
7. loser also have to buy a chastity Cage and be cage for the whole duration of the potato.
8. Loser can choose to remove one line. If they do, the author of that line becomes co-loser. The co-loser must follow through with their line, and can't remove another
9. Boomer has a budget of $10 per line of the loosers money to spend on clothes and toys that the looser must wear and use

AMAB - 24 - Bi - UK

Kik: bondagesissy69

Likes: Bondage, hidden public, crossdressing, Sissy, Anal, Petplay, femdom
Dislikes (for punishments): Semi public, denial, slavery, piss
Soft Limits (These are limits that I want to try more in certain circumstances) Public, Hookups
Limits: Family/friends, illegal, blackmail, pain, permenant, face pics, scat, piss drinking

My toys and clothes list:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94629
Puppy_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote