View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 02:18 AM   #19
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post

You would be required to write out two signs. Hotel stationary should provide you with everything you need. one sign should read 'Stuff a pair in my mouth' and the other should read 'Twist them!' with arrows pointing upward (such that they would point in the general direction of your nipples if you stuck the paper on your tummy.

Pile your used panties by the door and keep your phone handy with you. Now, strip naked ready the bandana as a blindfold and use the pair of panties you were wearing to cover over your head as a hood (Don't forget to duct tape sign #1 on those panties!). Now, attach the clothespins to your nipples and open the door. You can use a stopper so that it stays open. Here's the fun part. Duct tape the other sign on your tummy (with the arrows pointing to your pegged nipples) and then kneel in front of the door blocking the way. Set a timer for 15 minutes (or more if you wish), blindfold yourself from under your panties and use the band to handcuff yourself behind your back. You're not to move or take anything off until the alarm goes off!

Alternatively: You could additionally tape your legs together in a frogtie and place the panties between the legs when you're kneeling. And instead of a timer, you must be used by at least x number of people before you can leave, no matter the time.
I love this one, since I am on the top floor it should be fun to do, hopefully someone shows up with “good intentions”.

Also what if I chicken out, would a fair punishment be doing the same dare but calling the room service or would that get me into trouble? (Remember this is US)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
This is a quickie: if you're doing weights in the gym, make sure you wear tights and no panties. Ensure that nobody is around and attach clothespegs on each nipple. Additionally, attach a peg on each pussy lip from outside of the tights. Then you're not allowed to take them off until you've done a certain number off sets!
Since I’m going to the gym that’s what I’ll be starting with, thanks indeed!

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote