View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 09:56 AM   #1006
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

1) The next time Aylin is over...order pizza or something. when the delivery guy shows up hide behind the door naked as Aylin open it.
so this one was easy since i already did this often hahaha ;P aylin opened the door and i was standing naked right next to the door inside my house ♥ aylin didnt stop him from going inside but he stayed outside by himself and seemed to only wanted to drive away as soon as possible (did everything quick didnt talk much and such stuff) ♥ so actually he didnt even see me

2) Take 2 nude photos and have Aylin take one also. Ask random guys to turn over one photo...2 out of 3 chance they will see a photo of you nude. 1 out 3 chance Aylin's photo is seen.
the nude i took of myself was just a full frontal in an elegant way, legs crossed so pussy was covered and my arm covering my nipples (like a naked model pic) and aylins pic was me tied naked in spread eagle position with gag in mouth, plug in ass, cum on my face (2 loads from my bf and aylins bf) and on my belly written "if you see this, you can fuck her" *-* I asked 7 guys and 3 women to choose a pic and i always put aylins pic in the middle ♥ the first two guys both chose the middle pic and saw the humiliating one *-* they laughed and one asked if he could keep the pic (i said he could take a pic of the pic but i need to keep the printed version) ♥ after the first two guys immediately found the right pic i became nervous but luckily none of the next 5 guys chose the middle pic ♥ still was a bit embarrassing but since it was a pic which also could have been posted in a magazine or so since it is censored it was fine ♥ then i thought i also could ask a few girls so i chose 3 random girls (a group of 3 girls) and let them choose
a pic and became very red and humiliated when they took the middle pic *-* they laughed and looked at that pic for awhile and then asked me why i was doing this and what was on the other pics *-* this question made me feel more embarrassed again but i just said "for fun haha" and showed them the other pics since they saw the exposing one already *-* they took the pic with them (i didnt need it anymore so i offered them to do so) and said that this pic was their "free use"-key for fucking me (since the pic said so) *-* i couldnt
believe i just said that and became obviously nervous and shy a bit which they noticed, laughed again and left saying "okay we will use it" *-* they were nice otherwise i wouldnt have gone this far ♥

3) Pick any day to do this dare...On that day, every time someone says your name you remove one article of clothing.
did this yesterday and since i had a lesson yesterday in my university i dressed with many pieces of dressing ♥ but literally only at uni i lost my socks, underwear (panties and bra), leggings, top and was then literally only wearing a jacket, a skirt, my shoes and a belt *-* after that the day was very quiet and i didnt hear my name the whole rest of the day, but as always i undressed at home anyway ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Wear a short skirt and a short blouse or shirt. Both should have pockets.
Take two sets of house keys. Put one in the pocket of your skirt and the other in the pocket of the top.
Take a naked picture with your address written on the back. Write 'Slut for use. I want your piss and cum ' on your chest.
First go to a laundromat. Toss a coin. Heads- remove your top and put it in a machine to wash. Tails - remove your bottoms put it in. Making sure the key is in the pocket.
Now go to a mens public toilets.
Before you go in find somewhere to hide the other item of clothing with the key and photo.
Now use a dice roll app to roll 2 dice.
You have to get that many men to use you as they wish before going back to the laundromat. You may not wash anything off.
You'll leave behind the skirt or top and the key and photo. You can only return to look for them after you've looked to see if your other item of clothing and the key is still at the laundromat.
this would get me seen and used by a lot of strangers intentionally and im actually not that far that i intentionally offer or show myself to others like this (the pic dare with the three pics above was an exception since it were just pics and only a chance of them using me) *-* sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Get blindfolded and wear your sluttiest outfit like a only bra or a shirt and thong with some portion of boobs visible. Ask your friend or your boyfriend to put a collar or scarf around your neck. Then after reaching the park get on all fours and still blindfolded. Then you have to walk like a dog for this time. Also write some humiliating words on your visible body. You cant speak for the entire time as dogs dont speak and if someone asks them about you go near them(on all fours) and show them your whole body. Don't remove the clothes .They have to roam you around the park and if they they are tired they can tie you to a place visible to all for 30 minutes at the most. After 2 hrs go the home and stay naked for the rest of the evening. They both can do other dares with you in the home.
If possible wear a butt plug in your body and wear earphones while in park.
You can do this at any time of the day(9 am to 9 pm) ,as you wanted no limit public limit dare.
If not possible during day time do it in night and give a report.
Please tell me if this in your limit and will you do it or not.If not I will modify it.I hope you do it on a Sunday morning.
so blindfolded and with headphones i was in the park on sunday morning 9am in only a thong and a loose but short shirt, so looking from behind (on all fours) my boobs were uncovered since the shirt hang down so much) ♥ aylin had me on a leash and we started the timer ♥ i had no idea how many people there were since i drove there like this and was blindfolded since we arrived at the park *-* after a few minutes of walking on a smaller path in that park (when i say the places i were inthis report its what aylin told me) i noticed aylin stopped and a few moments later i felt a hand on my butt *-* i became pretty nervous but didnt move at all *-* later aylin told me it was her to scare me a bit haha but in that moment it shocked me a bit ♥ actually there didnt seem to be that many people in the park or at least none of them talked to aylin/stopped her in the first hour (she later said we passed a few older people which only were looking at me a bit disgusted (some also laughed at me) *-* about half of the time was over when we arrived at a big place full of grass and no trees (forgot how its called in english lol) ♥ i noticed we stopped again and was already waiting for anybody/anything touching me *-* when we didnt continue for a long time i noticed i was bound to something and aylin left or waited or so *-* my knees already hurt pretty much at this point *-* then i felt a hand on my ass again, but this time longer.. *-* they moved to my boobs below my shirt and groped me a bit *-* then while i still felt that hand on my boob somebody pulled down my thong and rub my pussy *-* that was the moment i became very horny but also felt most embarrassed during this dare *-* later aylin told me that she tied me to a lamppost next to the toilets in the park and left to go on the toilet, after that a guy was touching my boobs and she just acted as if she didnt know me and she told the guy like "oh whats this, lets see what under this thong" *-* so aylin exposed my ass/pussy in front of this guy and fingered me at first, later he continued fingering me *-* aylin asked him "why dont you fuck her that would be funny haha" but he quickly left after that question i guess it was too much for him ♥ aylin didnt pull up the thong again, but we continued walking (thong at my knees from that point) *-* later i heard that i got a lot of looks again but not as many as before and nobody stopped aylin to talk or better view at any point (but pics were taken) *-* in the car i stayed naked (completely) and blindfolded the whole way back home and aylin drove *-* she didnt tell me anything what happened on that way (not which way she drove neither who saw me) *-*

next reports will come soon im actually doing some dares tomorrow or maybe even this night ♥

keep the dares coming ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post: