View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 12:27 AM   #29
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue storm running

Blue storm running

Stormy weather has persisted over the past few days, with rain pounding against the windows as winds howled outside. To keep me occupied while stuck inside, my Master had assigned me a number of edges to complete. However, I was beginning to feel confined indoors due to the stormy weather. Expressing my dissatisfaction to Master, I complained that the weather was preventing me from going out for a much needed run.

My Master responded with instruction that I would immediately venture outside into the stormy downpour and go for a run. I was instructed to don my raincoat and promptly head out for a run. Although there was no explicit kinkiness associated with an evening jog in the rain, my Master emphasized that as his submissive, I must always remain fit and healthy and adhere to my regular fitness routine without making any excuses about the weather.

I had been spending my time at home naked, which made getting dressed once again feel peculiar. To prepare for my run in these stormy conditions, I donned my typical running attire - a sports bra, tights (with no additional underwear), and running shoes. I retrieved the black plastic poncho that I occasionally carried in case of unexpected rain. I opened the pouch and pulled on the black plastic poncho. I carefully tied a cord around my waist to secure the poncho in place and to prevent it from being blown up too much by the wind.

Outside the driving wind and rain buffeted me making it difficult to maintain my pace. Despite this, I continued onward, splashing through large puddles that soaked my running shoes. The streets were largely deserted, with only a few brave souls dashing for cover as they ventured out into the stormy weather. I cursed Master for sending me out on such a stormy night while he was probably warm at home playing computer games.

I stuck to the city streets wishing to avoid areas with trees in these strong winds, and headed down to the harbour before turning and letting the wind propelled me forward along the seawall towards the beach.

The storm suddenly subsided, and the wind and rain gradually lessened, allowing the full moon to emerge from behind the clouds. The moon bathed the area in a warm glow and the air was warm and humid. I paused at a park bench that offered a view of the harbour and beach. The moonlight t had transformed the view into something breath takingly beautiful, causing me to feel grateful for having ventured outdoors despite my initial reluctance. Seizing the opportunity, I captured the view with my phone and sent the picture to my Master alongside a message expressing gratitude for encouraging me to face my fears and brave the stormy weather.

My Master's response with a reminder of the three remaining edges he had assigned me. He instructed me to undress completely and to swim out to the nearby pontoon in the harbour to complete them. As my eyes scanned the water before me, I spotted a floating platform about 100 meters away from the shoreline.

Feeling a mixture of apprehension and excitement, I carefully surveyed my surroundings, confirming that both the road and beach were deserted. Gaining courage, I descended the stairs leading down to the sandy beach and hastily stripped behind the cover of the sea wall. Wrapping up my belongings in the black poncho for concealment, I tucked the bundle against the seawall. The black bundle of my stuff seemed to stand out starkly under the bright moonlight. After ensuring that no one was nearby or watching from an apartment, I sprinted down the beach and plunged into the sea. The water proved colder than anticipated, however, I felt like my bare bottom glowed in the moonlight and compelled me to dive straight in. Emerging moments later, I swam strongly towards the distant pontoon, hoping that the exercise would warm me up. Eventually, I reached the floating platform and pulled myself out of the water panting, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

Taking a moment to catch my breath, I basked in the warmth of the night's breeze upon my wet skin. Glancing over my shoulder, I checked for any onlookers. The black poncho covered belongings were glaringly visible against the backdrop of the beach and stone sea wall.

Lying flat on my back, I started to stroke my pussy as instructed by my Master; however, my mind was fixated upon the potential theft of my belongings left behind on the beach. However soon the thought of having to traverse the city naked sent shivers down my spine and heightened my arousal. I quickly brought myself close to orgasm and it took an effort to stop.

As I closed my eyes again, I envisioned an observer on the hill gazing down at me in the moonlight, taking in the sight of my exposed naked body upon the pontoon. With my eyes still shut, I adjusted my position so that my spread legs and pussy faced towards the shoreline, silently willing someone to be watching me masturbate naked and exposed on the pontoon.

For my final edge, I rolled over onto my hands and knees, positioning myself doggy-style upon the floating platform, resting my head against it while arching my back to present my pussy to the shore for the world to see. With my thoughts fixated on an imaginary beach goer observing my raised bottom, spread legs, and exposed pussy in the moonlight as I teased myself vigorously with my fingertips, holding the edge for as long as possible, dangerously close to orgasming, completing my Master's instructions.

Finally, lying panting flat upon the pontoon under the moonlit sky, I spread my legs wide apart in anticipation, my pussy still twitching, imagining an anonymous late-night swimmer appearing from the water and fucking my dripping and needy pussy.

The breeze started to grow stronger and the lights of vehicles along the waterfront route caught my attention. My heart raced at the prospect of being discovered in such a vulnerable state. Relieved to see that my belongings remained hidden on the beach, I decided it was time to swim back to shore. The swim back towards shore seemed shorter, I jogged up the beach to my pile of clothes. Feeling more confident I stood a while hidden by the sea wall letting the wind dry my naked body.

Eventually, I dressed and then made a dash home as it started to lightly drizzle, arriving home before the weather worsened. I felt refreshed and relaxed, Master had been right, running in the rain and the late-night swim had made me feel much better.

Emboldened by this experience, I made running in the rain a regular part of my exercise regimen. Occasionally, my Master would task me with wearing a tiny micro bikini beneath my protective poncho during these nocturnal runs. I anticipate future instructions that may involve being completely naked under my rain poncho for these runs. However for now a bikini is my standard uniform under my rain poncho when running in the rain.

In addition to our nocturnal runs, Master occasionally instructed me to take late-night naked swims along the shoreline. I have discovered several secluded spots within easy reach by either running or driving for these clandestine skinny dips. However, swimming out to the pontoon in the harbour is still my favourite late night naked swim.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote