View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 11:36 AM   #39
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futty View Post
To be honest. The only reason I opened this story is because of the low votes. And I think many fans did too, it's great marketing. Not my cup of tea but to each their own.
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate that.
To be honest, when I found out about her kink I didn't fully understand either. It was just so weird that my (at that time still) friend fantasises to become a human-pet. And now, several years later, I can't see her as anything else :D.
But it's ok if some people don't like it. Puddles found her place in live and I'm proud to be part of it, that's enough ;).

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I've seen that Puddles proudly showed the pic of a medal, has she already been pierced?

I also have an idea for a scientific experiment: I'm pleasurably reading through her denial story, and I've read the description about how you treated her cunt with numbing cream. I was particularly impressed by how she continued leaking even without feeling any sensation.

Now, I'm against experimenting on pets, but since it wouldn't hurt her, it would be interesting to numb her and heavily masturbate her insensitive cunt, to see if, besides leaking, she could even have an orgasm, without feeling it.

It's sad that I got the idea just now, when she already had her last orgasm, and maybe such an experiment could be considered breaking her denial. My idea is that she wouldn't orgasm, but even if it would happen, she couldn't feel anything, so, by her point of view it wouldn't be "an orgasm" (and I'm sure you wouldn't miss the subtle humiliation to break her condition of perpetual denial only for other people amusement, while she can't feel anything, and what new space of playing it could open for the future).

Do you think there could be room for such an experiment?
Yeah, Puddles can't deny that she's really proud to be our Pet and absolutely enjoys her live.
She got her first piercing (a VCH) in January, shortly before she had her final orgasm, because we wanted that she get a more permanent sign that we own her – she lost the privilege to keep her pubic hair about 6 months prior. She'll get the other piercings during the next months, the one through her nipple to hang her medal and a clit ring so we can attach the leash :D.
The VCH is the perfect genital piercing for a beginner because the clitoral hood is „just“ a piece of skin and don't have as much nerve endings as the clit itself or the nipple. Also the piercer told us that she has the perfect cunt for this types (VCH and clit ring) of piercing. Also the woman that pierced her noticed the waistband of her chastity belt and knew exactly what this means, guess they have some other subs as customers as well :D.

I absolutely love the idea, sadly all the good ones always come into mind when it's too late.
But this experiment would definitely break her denial because we don't differentiate between a ruined orgasm or if it feels good or like shit or if she even feels anything. An orgasm is an orgasm and we won't let her have one ever again. All she get is edges and plenty of them.
Funny thing, she was writing with someone here and her stupid hormone soaked edge-brain misunderstood something. She thought that we're going to make her cum in near future and felt so threatened in her denial that she start begging us to not let that happen ever again :D.
Lately she start trying to condition herself to not be able to cum, like building a mental blockade. I don't know if it will work but it's cute to watch her working on it :D. Also it says everything you have to know about her denial kink ;).

As I said, the idea is fantastic and we will try that, but just until she edges and not until she cums.
Let's see if she could manage to last a minute or even two – that alone would be a progress already :D. This morning she set a new lowest record, 32 seconds. From finger inside her to reaching the edge – it's pathetic :D.

If our Pet doesn't behave feel free to contact me
Mistress Hanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mistress Hanna for this post: