Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #19
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default The Prank War Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I wasn’t sure what to make of the incident until the morning when I was awoken by Chloe’s scream...

As I opened my eyes and rolled over to face Chloe’s bunk, I understood why she was screaming. Her mattress was slanted a lot towards my bunk. When she had woken up she slid off with a scream and onto the floor between us. Scrambling to keep her in place, she grabbed the one thing I didn’t notice last night when I woke up, a rope tied to the side of her bed. Landing on the floor, the roped pulled something on the ceiling and as Chloe looked up she got a bucket full of green pond scum over her face and hair. There was a giggle at the door, but as Heather go down from her bunk and to the door whoever was there was gone. Laura had arrived in our room to see what the commotion was and could see what had happened.

“Are you okay, Chloe?”

“Eww, eww, eww! Get it off.” She had recovered from the slime and was not desperately trying to get as much out of her hair as possible. Laura took her to the bathroom, closing the door behind her, to get her cleaned up as I just looked dumbfounded at what had happened.

“What is that?”

Victoria down from her bunk, looked at Chloe’s bunk as Heather slide under it trying to avoid the scum. “It’s the camp prank wars. Every year the cabins pair up and prank each other. Some have outstanding rivalries and always prank the same cabin, while other just choose by random. The problem is that we don’t know who pranked us. The last thing any cabin wants to prank the wrong cabin and have two groups pranking them.

“Here’s how they did it.” Heather had gotten Chloe’s mattress level and came out with a tire jack and a scrunchie. “They must have gotten this from the go-karts and had to modify it slowly increase. That’’s why it took so long for the prank, they had to test it to make sure it worked. Even if she hadn’t grabbed the rope just falling on it would have triggered the bucket. How ever it was got this stuck on the bed frame and had to leave it behind.”

“I’ve seen these before at the store, they come in pairs. The person won’t be wearing it thought since it would give them away.” We then heard a small gasp from the bathroom, and Victoria knocked to see if everything was O.K.

“Just get ready for breakfast and we’ll meet you there, this might take longer than we thought. Girls, you can change in my room, Allen can change here. I’ll clean up the scum after I’m done with this.”

After getting the corset and bra off, I changed into some “regular” clothes and made my way to the mess hall with the girls looking at any passing group to see if they could spot any clue.

“How do we know that the other cabins won’t prank us thought?” I asked.

“By now almost every girl should know about the prank. Word spreads fast to make sure double hits don’t happen and everyone’s always eager to for a good laugh. Most cabins usually start the pranks as soon as possible, since no one was bothering us we stayed out of it, and listened to the results.”

“How come I haven’t heard of any pranks?”

“No offense, but since you’re the black sheep of the camp, no one feels like you needed to be inculded. I don’t think that true though; the guys have done a great job before. Last year a group of guys filled one of the cabins with balloons, so the girls had to pop them to get rid of them, but they didn’t realize that there was itching powder in some of them. They had itchy sheets, bras, hair brushes for days, it was hilarious.”

By now we had reached the mess hall and gotten our table. With a stack of pancakes for each of us, I looked around the room as the girls started to chat about how they thought was the prankers. There. That was the girl I had seen leaving our cabin last night over at table two. I tapped Heather on her shoulder trying to get her attention.

“Yes, Allen?” She said not bothering to turn to me.

“Who’s the girl at table two with the long dark hair?”

Glancing quickly across the room and then back to Victoria “Cheryl, she’s been her for a couple of years before and I’ve talked to her from time to time, but that’s all I know. Why?”

“Because it was her face that I saw leaving our cabin last night.” That got her attention, but whatever she was going to say was interrupted by Chloe. As she sat down we all wondered why it took her so long to clean up and get here and why she was wearing a hoodie. We didn’t even notice her come in and get her food, but more than a few eyes were on her.

“I wanted to wait until I was with you guys to show what happened.” She unzipped her hoodie and threw back the hood. The streaks of green covering her hair and on her face left by the scum drew more the a couple of laughs and catcalls of “Lady of the lake” and “the frog princess” as it looked liked her face almost looked like a dull lily pad with facial features. “Laura tried to clear it off as much as she could, but the rest will have to fade away.

“They mixed green paint with pond scum” Seethed Heather as Victoria gave Chloe a hug. Turning to me she handed me the scrunchie and whispered to me “I dare you to prank Cheryl now and make a statement of it.”

Thinking for a bit, I took our bottle of syrup and set it on the ground then stood up heading over to Cheryl's table. I knew things were going to be get sticky between cabin two and cabin six and no one would take any prisoners in this war.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote