View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 02:42 AM   #15
phantomsub

Save you pee and shit for one day before doing this task (aka you will have more than one full day's worth, use plastic baggies and water bottles to save it if you are at work). Save your pee in the fridge and your shit in the freezer. Then when you are ready to do your task, take half of shit out of the freezer and microwave it (you can put it in a covered container to prevent it from getting all over your microwave) until it's thawed enough to chew. Ideally it'll be warm in some parts and cool in others. Eat all of the heated up shit, making sure to chew each bite thoroughly - no chunks left. Then pour yourself a glass of your cold piss, and drink it one swallow at a time (aka don't just chug it, but savor each mouthful). Once you are done with that glass, make yourself throw up into a bowl. Then, put the contents of the bowl, the rest of the frozen shit and cold pee into a blender. If you don't have a blender, then microwave your shit until is soft enough to cut up into bite-sized pieces. Mix together thoroughly. Pour into a glass, and cum onto the top (if you are willing to do this, it's optional since you didn't ask for cum dares...if you don't want to it's ok). Drink all of your delicious drink, chewing any chunks as needed. Once everything is in your stomach, barf it up again into the bowl. This time, microwave the bowl of vomit soup until is steaming hot and enjoy it one spoonful at a time.

It is your choice if you want to vomit before consuming this to only have shit and pee in the mix, or if you want to just include whatever you ate that day. Please let me know how this goes in a pm if you don't do the video. Also, if any elements don't work for you please let me know so I can make them workable. Hopefully this is nasty enough

limits: public, pics, permanent, scat/anal in general, tits/nipples
likes: humiliation, clit pain, spanking, urethral play, food/drink control (can't do all the time), and a bunch more stuff...basically, I can get off on pretty much anything, but I like it kinda nasty and DEFINITELY not vanilla haha
dislikes: (punishments only) vag penetration

NOTE: I currently have no toys, just whatever household stuff I can find

Feel free to PM with dares, I'll report back when I can
phantomsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to phantomsub for this post: