View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 09:45 AM   #49
exslave

"Too funny, putting the fox in charge of the hen house. It's even funnier when you know that he's my ex-master." she said.

"True, but at the same time, now I have to be careful with a few things, but anyway, he was your ex-master? The CEO was your ex-master, does that mean that he was also Ayumi's ex-master?" I asked to which Sarah nodded.

"Yea, he is the one that didn't really make us do anything, the boring guy, so you will be using Ayumi for the sweep of everything I take it?" she said.

"Yea, I will go to her later and get her to help me with that and then get his report, just so you know, as I am not supposed to tell anyone, make sure you don't tell anyone either, if word gets out, then he might suspect you or myself to be the blackmailer or that things got compromised even more so he might hire outside help for an other sweep" I said to which Sarah nodded.

"sounds good, I will behave like it has nothing to do with me, also, I don't know what you all installed, but other than the cameras you know where, I did not install anything else" she smiled.

"Great, okay, now, let's finish up this day, also, tomorrow do the task that was normally for today." I said as Sarah then left my office as she nodded.

"I guess my mask was not good enough during the event as they still recognized me, oh well, too late now" I thought to myself as I then took the phone and called the IT department to make Ayumi come to my office.

A few minutes later Ayumi entered the room.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked to which I explained what we needed to do and she nodded.

"Okay, we will do a sweep and with that we will just ignore your and Sarah's installed stuff but we will find anything else and report those, when do we start?" she asked.

"The report about it needs to be handed to him by end of day tomorrow, so either today or tomorrow early mornings" I said to which she nodded.

"Let's start early morning tomorrow then, I will be here by 5am and since he just showed up, we couldn't really do the tasks set out for us today, should we do those tomorrow?" Ayumi asked.

"I was just going to let it go for today, but sure, let's do them tomorrow instead, so tomorrow you will allow myself and two others to fuck you, I choose who" I said to which Ayumi nodded.

Each of us then went home and then decided to write an email to Elissa and Brittany again.

Quote:
As today was sort of interrupted, tomorrow you will still be following the dress code that was decided before, on top of that, I have a question, what did the two of you say to him and what did you all do today for the task that was set out? Let me know as soon as possible.
I send the email and then waited for a reply which arrived a while later, first from Brittany.

Quote:
I, Brittany, told him that I had been doing dares together with Elissa as a way to spice up the work conditions, other than that I did not really say anything else. As for my task, I did not do it at all, I did not tell people that they can fuck me as I did not want to risk getting fired, will I be getting a punishment for this?
I decided not to reply yet until I got the message from Elissa who's message arrived shortly after.

Quote:
I, Elissa, did do all of my tasks, I went into the mens room and masturbated before our shift started, as for telling him the information, I told him that myself and Brittany had been naked due to some dares to make work more interesting but did not say anything else about it.
As I read it I smiled.

Quote:
Ok, good girls, Elissa, you did do your task that was set out while Brittany did not, due to this Brittany has to follow the dress code rule that was set out, meaning she will be bottomless, Elissa, as you did do the task, you get a part reward right now, for tomorrow, you can wear a dress instead of being completely bottomless.

Now then, let us also set up a new task for tomorrow.

Brittany, you will do today's task on top of tomorrows task.

As your task you can again choose one option but the two of you can not choose the same.

Option 1: Every hour take off one piece of clothing, once naked, allow anyone to fondle you.

Option 2: Allow anyone to fuck you, Brittany, as you already have this, if you choose this you have to do it without condom.

Option 3: Have a vibrator inside you at medium speed or higher all day

Option 4: Take five nude selfies at work and send them to all co-workers.

Option 5: No more skirt or dresses on any of the days from now on.

Option 6: Make your own task but it needs to be good enough for me to accept.
A little while later I once again got a reply.

Quote:
Thank you for the allowing a dress. I, Elissa, choose option 3 while Brittany chooses option 6 and will choose to walk around the office as much as she can, with her being bottomless she believes that would be fine.
As I read that I started to think, is that good enough for Brittany or should I add more things for her to do?

After a while I decided, it is not good enough.

Quote:
Brittany, that task is not good enough, due to that I want you to go and say hi to every person in the office while also fuck one guy each hour, if you do not fuck a guy in an hour time, then you will take off all clothes for the remainder of the day, you can not fuck the same guy twice in the whole day. The choice of condoms is up to you, only the condoms you take with you to work can be used.
As I was watching the stream from their apartment, when Brittany saw the reply I send her she was clearly not liking it.

I went to bed early so I would be at work in the early morning just like Ayumi would be.

The next day I got ready for work and left to arrive shortly before 5AM to which I saw Ayumi was already there, waiting in her car.

As I got out of my car she also got out and I saw that she is wearing a sports bra and hot shorts as her clothes ( https://bit.ly/2QaeSuP )

"Morning" she cheerfully said.

"Morning" I replied while clearly looking her up and down which made her smile.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes I do"

"Great, as I will probably need to go up and down stairs and crawl under things I decided to wear sports clothes" she said as I opened the door to which we then went to our floor and started the sweep.

First we started in my office where nothing was found and she lastly checked under the desk crawling under on all fours.

As she did that I went over to her, looked at her ass a moment before then opening my pants, taking out my cock and then as she was checking the computer tower under the desk pulled her pants and panties down revealing her ass and pussy to me.

This surprised her but she didn't stop me to which I then pushed my dick inside her pussy and started to pound her.

"Keep checking while I fuck you" I said to which she let out a moaning okay.

"All done" she moaned as I was still fucking her.

A little while later I pulled out and unloaded on her back followed by then getting up myself and letting Ayumi get up too.

She pulled her shorts back up and then walked out of my office "Let's do the other rooms now too" she said.
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote