View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 06:17 AM   #24
Natsu101

I've got some more, hope you're ready:
1. Everytime you're alone in the office, do your best to reach an edge on your chair before someone comes back.
No stopping until you see someone return.

2. Whenever someone comes to your desk and talks to you, try to secretly pinch at least one nipple. If you didn't manage to do it, pinch your clit as soon as they're gone.

As for a dare... How about you have to take something from a co-workers desk that you can put in your pussy or ass, cum with it inside you, and put it back. You can only clean the item by licking it if it was in your ass, no cleaning if it was in your pussy.

Oh, and another one: Once a week, spend an 1d6 x 10minutes naked outside or in a Semi-Public place.
(if the weather isn't warm enough try to find some public place inside that's warm, or ask here for an alternative dare - not a punishment, since it's out of your control if you can complete it. Please don't try to stay out too long if it's cold, dedication is good but your health is more important than this.)

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote