2.50 gC - getDare Account
4.00 gC - 2 painful Edges
10,5 gc - clamps
2 gc - clamps
-------------
19.00 gC - Remaining

Reports
Clamps:
Started with 11 clothespins attached to my chest and belly (4 on the side of my belly, 6 on and around my nipples and 1 on my bellybutton). But after 1 minute they became too painful and i had to remove 2 of the most painful clips (2 of the ones on the side of my belly). after another minute i had too remove 2 more clothespins (the remaining ones on my belly). Managed to keep the remaining 7 on for 5 minutes. I felt like i was on a roll so i went for another 5 minutes. I easily managed to keep them on for another 5 minutes so i went for 5 minutes more for a total of 15 minutes with 7 clothespins on my body.

Painful edge and clamps
I started with 4 clothespins on my nutsack. I edged once. The clothespins would jerk up and down and yank on my nutsack as i wanked. I then edged another time, I kept the clothespins on for a little over 5 minutes as it took me a bit of extra time to get the second edge off.

deposited: 16.5

My Limits: Feminazation, gay, scat, pee, public, family, illegal, permanent marks, blood, blackmailing, excessive pain, showing my face/personal information, long term denial.

Last edited by Bulle223; 06-16-2018 at 04:23 AM.
Bulle223 is offline   Reply With Quote