View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 12:45 AM   #10
stroker35

1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session? Yes.
2. Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more? Yes.
3. Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)? yes, mostly just masturbation.
4. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained? Yes.
5. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone? My oral skills.
6. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story? I wish.
7. Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands? Multiple times.
8. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else’s feet and/or toes? I love it.
9. Have you ever had sex with someone you’re not married to? Yes.
10. Have you ever had sex with someone who’s married to someone else? No.
11. Have you ever had sex simultaneously with two people—MMF? MFF? MMF (I'm male), and about 12 or 13 people watched.
12. Have you ever had anal sex? Both giving and receiving, I prefer receiving.
13. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug? Yes.
14. Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say? My wife says it all the time.
15. Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk? Yes
16. Have you ever had sexual fantasies related to or involving submission, domination, suppression, forced intercourse, infliction of pain, bondage, hot wax, nipples clamps, etc…? Bondage, but light stuff, just me being tied up and being used as a dildo
17. Have you ever been involved in any sexual activities you would describe as kinky? Mostly exhibitionist type stuff. I love being watched.
18. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends?
Yes.
19. Have you ever been part of an S/M roleplay (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps etc.)?
No.
20. Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends?
Just to myself.
21. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial?
Only fantasized.
22. Have you ever daydreamed about sexual activities exceeding what most people consider “normal” sex? Yes.
23. Have you ever gotten really turned on by fantasizing about/witnessing gay (guys) or lesbian (girls) sex? Yes.
24. Have you ever tried scissoring? No.
25. Have you ever performed oral sex on a man? Yes.
26. Have you ever performed oral sex on a woman? Yes.
27. Have you ever received oral sex from a man? Yes.
28. Have you ever received oral sex from a woman? Yes.
29. How old were you the first time you had sex? 19.
30. Where? In my fraternity house.
31. How many partners till now? 13
32. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot wax, suction, electro-stim, etc etc etc)? Just some light bondage and CBT.
33. Have you had more or fewer lovers than your current partner? Fewer.
34. Have you ever had sex in front of other people? I love it.
35. If "yes". Did you know them? Yes.
36. Did you like it? Yes.
37. Have you ever had a crush on a fellow member here? No.
38. Have you ever met anyone through AFF, OKCupid, Kassidie, or another site? I wish.
39. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation of your sex(not counting dreams)? Yes, I love binarial orgasm files.
40. Do you like being called dirty names during sex? Slut and bitch.

Limits: Scat, peeing, showing my face on video

PM Dares

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
stroker35 is offline   Reply With Quote