View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 05:47 PM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

So we got to the airport and I'm not going to bore you with the details. This is something a lot of people have missed this past year but I'd forgotten how tedious it can be. We were both fairly tired still but decided to have a quick drink before getting on the plane.

Since I'd gotten a pint I didn't have enough time to fully finish it and honestly it was super early to fully enjoy it but Kim has a glass of rosé which was easier for her to finish.

I'm going to skip on to when were on the plane. After taking off maybe a half hour into the flight Kim was getting sleepy, possibly the wine and the early hour it still was. She then rest her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I didn't mind that, I mean we weren't involved and so what if it helps her sleep.

The thing is I was feeling fairly tired myself but not enough to drift off. So I'm not fully sure when this happened and how it did but I felt something around my crotch. When I looked down to check I found her hand resting on my dick.

She was still conked out so it's not like she was doing it on purpose. It did pose a tough dilemma. I mean the initial thought was difficult to ignore was that it felt good, possibly too good. There was clarity very quickly as I didn't want it make things awkward. I mean you know already that she's played with me before but that was a once off.

Before I could even weigh up the options they fell away in an instant. She was beginning to wake up but in the process pushed her hand into my cock more. This certainly left an impression on me, if you get what I mean. I began to sweat a little as she realised what had happened.

"Oh, how did that happen?" she acted startled

I honestly had no response, there was the worry that she'd think I'd put her hand there on purpose but she broke the fairly quickly. I guess not to let the awkwardness to continue

"I guess I must have been having a real good dream but then again I don't think you minded much either. So no harm done aye?" she summised

"Yeah I guess not" I shyly spoke

There isn't really more to tell about the rest of the journey until we got to reception in the apartments. So I'll skip on to there

We made our way to the front desk. It struck me how empty it was considering the time of year but it was still early enough. We had taken a taxi as well so probably got there before anyone else who may have been staying there.

I'm sure Kim was getting bored at the desk and I don't know what possessed her to but her hand made her way into my shorts. They weren't super tight so it wasn't that tricky to do it easily. It was a surprise for sure but even more that she'd gone under my pants as well.

It became very clear, very quickly what her intention was. So I'm there talking to the guy, giving our information. I'm not going to lie, it felt good but there was a big part of me wishing she'd picked another time to do it.

She started off slowly but every time the guy would turn around she'd pick up the pace but then slow once he was facing me. The most frustrating thing was that I was terrified of cumming there or even if my shorts got loose and falling. It was quiet but all it would have taken was some really bad timing. My shorts fall, kid walks in and well you know where I'm going with this.

This meant I was really resisting the pleasure I so badly wanted. I also wanted to maintain composure with the guy at the desk. Then she began add squeezing my tip when stroking slow. I'm not sure if he noticed any difference in me but thankfully it wasn't long after this that he gave us our room key.

It was a horrible feeling then because she couldn't continue the act. I'm full sure she did it on purpose. I was so out of sorts that she had to direct us to our room but I'm thankful she was at least listening.

When we got into our room I'd hoped she might continue but said that she was going for a power nap. My heart sank a bit but wasn't really shocked. It did give me the opportunity to finish off myself under my sheets. Yes in case you were worried we both had separate single beds. I'd conked out after that but we had both set alarms before either of us got into bed.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: