View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 12:38 PM   #35
Kate92
Distinguished Member

For all those who posted pics:

@maleforyou: that is such a perfect pair of boobs. I would be so happy if mine were even half her size.

@bee9: that pic perfectly depicts the disparity between my tits and those of my best friend. No prizes for guessing which ones are like mine.

@Everill: your pic made me think about all the gross injustice that exists in this world.

@ltakltak: I tried to keep reminding myself that I am better looking than all the girls in your link, but couldn't get past the fact that they all were blessed with much bigger tits than mine.

@herpderp42: that was SO degrading! But as much as I hate to admit it, compared to the perfect pair you posted, my chest does look like a road roller has passed over it.

I have spent the last 25 minutes playing with my pussy while being jealous of all the girls in the pics. Throughout the day, I have also been slapping my tiny tits and clamping my nipples in accordance to all the posts. This combined with the utter humiliation of all the comments means that I am extremely horny to the point where my pussy is continuously wet and my nipples are erect and stand out a mile. My tits are bright pink from all the slaps and very sensitive. Of course, I haven't cum.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote