View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 08:56 AM   #17
naughtygirl1222

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyPet View Post
I think you should post in this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420762.

For the body parts you can replace "Penis head" "Balls" and "Shaft" with "Feet", "Stomach" and "Thighs".

But of course we want to be more scientific about the ratings so you will be measuring how many hard spanks you can take for each body part until it becomes too hard to continue. In the end you will use the numbers to calculate your pain ratings.

To make sure you are not stopping too early, you must try to do at least 10 spanks on each body part. If you fail do to that it means you still deserve. more spanking and you must do a second round though all the body parts as soon as you are done with the first one.
I will post on there when I get a chance to do it. Let me know if you need a report etc or want me to do anything else.

Punishments: spanking (especially pussy), humiliation, degradation, pussy torture
Limits: permanent or visible, pics (?), needs to be private as live with family, insertion
Stuff I have: bullet vibe, household stuff (spanking implements that you can think of in the house etc)

Kik: naughtyhp1222
naughtygirl1222 is offline   Reply With Quote