View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 02:04 AM   #26
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Hi there DS

Amazing reports and answers, truly deserving that orgasm. I particularly liked the one where you edge on the bleachers while the boys play football nearby. Thrilling.

Shame about the video, let me describe it for you. The girl in the video is an infamous library pervert. In the short clip she's sitting on the floor in the library, naked as the day she was born, legs spread wide, furiously strumming her soaking, open pussy. Just like you will be doing. The expression on her face, the way her tits jiggle and her obviously engorged pussy make thus an absolute classic. Towards the end of the clip, another girl is seen walking into the aisle behind her, and turns and walks away again on seeing what she's doing. Theres a moment where the cam girl sees that she's been spotted and the shock on her face is priceless. You don't have to do that last bit, don't want you getting kicked out, but it was such a fun horny detail that I thought you'd want to know.....

If you do this then you have my blessing for that orgasm you crave. You don't have to cum there and then, you might need a sleep directly afterwards if you're as pent up as you say.

Good luck and stay safe

R.
Oh wow that's a great scenario. I'm so sad that the link doesn't work. I'd really love to watch the video, it will surely make me go crazy with arousal x

I can't do it now for a while but let's see what happens in future!

Thankyou for participating in my fun, hope you enjoyed too!

Drippin x

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote