View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 02:02 AM   #25
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Great thread. let me add some questions:
1)Are you capable of peeing half what you have in, and stop?
I think I am, though it will be very hard not to lose control.

2) Are you capable of peeing just enough to make a coin sized spot?
Yes I can. This one will be harder to stop.

3) has anyone actually seen you lose control (as a result of a dare)
No. I've only lost control a couple of times and I've ran away before anyone could notice x

4) imagine you are forced to wear a full body bathing suit, a jeans on top and your choice of top. The jeans are locked with a locking belt, and you leave the key at home. You leave when you mildly have to go and are forced to take public transport that takes you 1.5 hours away from your home. There you have to buy a pack of diapers and a child's potty, followed by drinking soda in a restaurant/bar. Describe where you'd go in these circumstances; and how your route back would be
I'd take a bus to a supermarket that's about 1.5 hours from home. Buying diapers will be incredibly embarrassing. After that, I'd go to a bar. Since I'd already want to pee plus the lock on my pants will make it really hard for me to finish the soda. Also the fact that I wouldn't be able to pee for 1.5 hours more till I get back home and unlock myself will turn me on so badly. I'll be crazily squirming by the time I finish my drink. The bus ride back home will be the craziest. I would only be thinking of how much I'd want to rip my pants off and pee right there on the spot. I'd also be so turned on that my hands would be itching to myself but there's no way I could do that because of the lock. Any sight of anyone drinking water or anything will make me clench my pussy so hard. When I reach home, I'd run to unlock myself and rub my clit hard so that I cum hard right there on the spot while peeing all over my clothes.

5) would you ever to the scenratio played out above
I don't have a belt lock but I'd definitely would want to do this once. Even without the lock, just not allowing me to touch my pants till I get home.

6) imagine I am your personal shopper and you stay at home. Give me all relevant sizes to go out shopping
Bra size 34D or 34C. Waist size for pants 28/30 Hip size 32/34

7) how many true friends to you have?

8) what are you studying?
Literature

9) what was the last thing that made you cry?
Pretty silly but I had a fight with a guy

10) and when was that?
Last week
Thankyou for your questions!

Even though I've stopped the edges, spanks or drinking water now, I hope you'll have fun reading them!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote