View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 03:40 AM   #21
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
I think you should be naked or barefoot (if you can’t get naked) when answering questions. Also, you should drink some water for every question and not be able to pee for 10 minutes X each question after you post your answers.
Are both the rules only for your questions or anyone's? Right now, I'll sury follow them for yours.

Might make this harder if you weasel out of it.

1. Are you naked or barefoot now? Yes, I just got naked, only covered by my blanket.

2. How much do you enjoy having a full bladder?
A lot. It is very arousing and hot to have a full bladder with or without touching myself.

3. Would you rather pee your pants at a busy stoplight or while checking out at a small store?
I'd pee my pants at a stoplight as I probably won't be discovered peeing my pants in my car than being caught in a store.

4. What is the longest you have been in pee soaked clothes?
10 or 15 mins max

5. Aside from your pussy, nipples and ass...what is your favorite body part to have played with for sexual pleasure?
My neck xx

6. Someone you know gets to read all your get dare posts! Who would you like to read it who hasn’t yet?
Any guy from my uni

7. Someone gets to read all your get dare posts! Who would you be most Embarassed to share it with?
Any guy from my uni xx I'd secretly be aroused that he has read it but knowing what level my posts have been and what I've been doing around campus, I'd be super embarrassed.

8. Someone you know gets to see your naked body who hasn’t seen it yet. Who would you most like to show it to?
This uni teacher who I have a crush on xx

9. Someone you know gets to see your naked body who hasn’t seen it yet? Who are you most Embarassed to show it to?
My roommates

10. Which class at Uni if you had the choice would you pee your pants in if you had to do it in class?
Any class that is at the end of the day so that I can run back to my dorm before anyone noticing.

Well, better stop in case you have to pee.
Before I stripped naked, I tiptoed and got a small glass of water and a bottle trying not to wake my roommates up.

Then I drank the small glass of water after typing out each question. Most of your questions were pee based and it made me squirm while answering them and drinking more and more water.

I'm not totally desperate yet but I'll reach have to pee in a while. I have to wait for 100 mins (1 hour 40 mins) before I can pee 🥵

Also, edge count: 10
Spank count: 25 each

I don't know how many edges can I do right now a) being so horny right now b) wanting to pee really badly
But let's see.

Day 3 or 4 of not cumming, I'm confused.

Can someone give me a yes to cum?

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote