View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 11:09 PM   #42
sir stefan
Account Banned

Default Life as a pet. Part 9/by sir [non-fiction]

My pet allowed me to write a chapter on her story-thread, thanks.

The story sofar is the fantasy of my pet. She got to write it as an assignment to fantasize about her life with me 1 year from now. It is a fantasy, but with a wish to reality if RL-limitations would not exsist. It is a fantasy that we like to get close to.

Last friday she fucked up. She totally forgot about weighting herself in the morning and sharing her weight. She totally forgot telling me her clothing after getting dressed. Last 3 weeks had been a bit low on our play due to vacations. I wanted to take the opportunity to bring back the discipline.

At lunch I contacted her on hangouts. I teased her, I let her feel miserable for forgetting about her sir, for forgetting the sir who thinks about her all the time and never forgets her. I even questioned whether she could not better look for an other master, but that threat hit her very hard. I regretted it and I promised myself never to use that threat again.

After lunch I commanded her to get all stuff we would need, to strip naked, and to kneel in front of the kitchentable with ballgag and bellss on her nipples. Also she got her tail in. She would be caned.
I had decided for a quite raw caning, a caning with not much distraction, a real punishement. She started with 10 strokes on left asscheeck, 10 on right, 10 on left and 10 on right. Then she got a little pause during which she was allowed to touch her pussy and clit, a short relax.
An other 20 strokes on each asscheek: 10 on right, 10 on left, 10 on right and 10 on left.
Then I let her kneed her breasts as intermission.
And again 20 strokes, 10 left, 10 right, 10 left and 10 right.
An other short intermission touching her pussy, touching her clit.

Caning is severe. I always set a fixed number before a session for mere reason that I don't want to get taken away with a scene and inflict a punishment I would later regret. I had set the target for today to 60 per asscheek. I knew 60 would be a fierce punishment. However,... I realized that today would be the day to strengthen our relation. As said, things had cooled down a bit due to vacations. My pet likes a strict master. Today I would proof myself again.
No, I was not getting taken away with the scene. I was paying full attention. My pet clearly had had an intense caning upto this point. Stopping now would leave her with a well punished feeling. But stopping now would not let her feel pushed. I like to push her, and she likes to be pushed. She likes to look back and feel having made a step.
I decided to give her 10 or 20 more on each side. Certainly not more. 80 was the most she had had so far and I was not prepared to go over that number with an "on the scene" decision.

She got an other 10 on each cheek. I was paying full attention. I was pushing her. I wanted to push, but not too far. I was paying full attention... would I give the final 10's? or would this 10 be enough? It looked like OK. It looked like harsh but still OK, She got the last 10 on each side as well.

I clearly could feel this was enough. But I wanted to push her further.
I let her play with her clit. I let her play, just like between the other rounds. And then I slowly typed again: "and now......".
She was afraid now... She started to beg....
This was soo hot. She clearly did not want anymore. I knew continuing would be bad. I knew continuing would be a push too far. But I also felt she would cane herself more if I asked... This was soo hot...
Then I told her she could stop.
(and also told her that that was not because of her begging )

Her punishment was not over. The next phase however would be a real love/hate. She would get punished, but she would become so overly horny.

I let her enact the picture she had draw herself. I let her play the picture that she had worked on for about 2 hours. I let her do the picture that was engraved in her mind already.

She could remove the bells from her nipples but the ballgag would stay. Her kitchentable would mimic the cage (the kitchentable was already used as cage for 3 hours during an earlier scene so that would be a very real feeling). I let her connect a leash from her collar to the table. She got socks on her pawns and a bowl in front of her. I let her drape her tail nicely over her back. Yes she bought a tail 3 days ago. It is exactly as on the picture. She got a blanket to protect her knees, and then I told her to kneel with nose pressed to the floor.

I had made a custom script for the cornertime-app <<here>>, she would have to do 20 minutes but the cornertime app adds time to that every time you move. So I also let her set a timer on 45minutes to define a maximum time.

She did her time. She lived her picture

Last edited by sir stefan; 08-06-2016 at 12:53 AM.