View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #31
Bloxo
getDare Devil

As Laura's fingers slid in and out of Beth's soft and slippery pussy, beth who was in ecstasy right now but with a girlish glee she slipped a hand under Laura's panties and gave a sharp tug, the silky fabric ripped and they were left in tatters. Laura now smoothly glided across Beth's stomach as she grabbed the bottom of her black jumper and forced it over her ample bossom, however as it reached over her head, Laura used it to further pin BEth into helplessness with her arms locked into the jumper. Laura held the jumper in place while she procedded to lick Beth's front all over.
she licked her armpit first which cuased Beth to giggle and then she kissed her way into her cleavage and breathed deeply, she then crushed her body against Beth's and grinded her breasts against hers the pair's nipples fencing off against one another. Both girls were breathing heavily and steam could be seen to rise from their intimate bodies. Laura raised the jumper above Beth's lips and proceeded to kiss her intensely and Beth returned the kiss with passion. They stayed locked in this embrace for quite some time...
John had his head held back as he enjoyed the girls nibbling at his bollucks and waxing his shaft, but Tina had stopped playing with his arse and was grabbing for the dildo he held, she snatched it away without a fight, in reality John barely noticed. She grabbed it in both hands, running her fingers over it, admiring it's size for a moment, she then grabbed the base and pushed it up John's arsehole. He jumped with a start, but Tina kept it in there and tried to push it as far as it would go, a small tear fell from John's eye.
Hana seeing his discomfort brushed Holly's hand down to John's balls and clamped her mouth over the tip of his dick and ran her tongue down the shaft while Holly pursed the ball sack, squeezing gently. While Tina enjoying her part took a small bite into his bum. John now in agony and ecstasy at the same time found himself grabbing the back of Hana's head and guiding the small thrusts from her mouth. Edward and Giles had long turned away and were busy chatting together in the distance.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote