View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 05:27 PM   #1
PainLoverRachel

Default Torture my tits and keep me from cumming

I haven't had an orgasm in a full week now, and I want to extend the time I go without having one, but need something to do to keep me occupied while I am in denial. So I think my tits and mouth need some attention to keep me distracted.

This thread will be open until valentines day (February 14th). Starting with this post, I will lock myself in my chastity belt, and every post will add 12 hours to the duration I will be locked in it. In addition, every time you post, you can choose a task from below that I must finish before the chastity belt can be removed. You may post at any point, as long as someone has posted after your last post, or 12 hours have passed with no comments since your last post. I will be posting updates and reports in this thread as I complete tasks. Here's the keywords you may choose from:

CLAMPS: choose alligator, binder, clover, or electric shock clamps and i must wear them for 15 minutes

SPANK: choose bamboo cane, ping pong paddle, riding crop, rubber band, wooden spoon, or hairbrush and i must spank each tit 25 times with it

DEEPTHROAT: choose 8" silicone dildo with suction cup base, or 8" shock dildo and I must deepthroat it for 10 minutes

GAG: choose 2.5" ballgag, 2.5" o-ring gag, or 4" dildo gag and I must wear it for 15 minutes

TACKBRA: I must wear my tackbra for 30 minutes

SANDPAPER: I must rub my tits with sandpaper for 5 minutes

MILK: I will use the milking machine on my nipples for 15 minutes

CREATIVE: give me your own task. task must not exceed 30 minutes, and task must be within my limits

You may post 1 or 2 keywords per post. If you post 2, the 12 hour denial extension does not take effect.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes!!! I'm off to put on my chastity belt

My Toys

The torment my tits will endure while I'm in chastity

Punish me for procrastinating

My Last orgasm was: February 2nd, 2019

I am currently locked in my chastity belt until May 12th, 2019

PainLoverRachel is offline   Reply With Quote