View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Person above hyper super mega extreme no limits dare!

First, some background. KittenLicks and I have often chatted on Kik about the things that truly urk us on GetDare. The one that annoys us most is people without likes/limits and avatars! However we can't do anything about that

We can't do anything about the second thing that annoys us either, but we did figure out a way of ridiculing it in a "person above" thread... This "person above" thread!

We don't like it when dare requesters ask for "no limits" dares, and equally we dislike it when dare givers don't read limits or give dares that are clearly impossible to complete!

THIS THREAD IS JUST A BIT OF FUN! DO NOT DO ANY OF THESE DARES OR GET OFFENDED!

The rules are as follows;
Person "A" ask for a type of dare (for example pet play)
Person 2 gives the most extreme version of that dare that they can come up with. Then also asks for a type of dare.
Person "A" can pm Person 2 with a fake report describing how the dare went.
Person IV then replied to Person 2 with their own extreme dare.

For example Kitten wanted a pet play dare (as is his custom). So I dared him to chop his testicles off like a neutered kitty and stick kebab skewers through his cheeks as whiskers.

He sent me a report from hospital saying that all the blood had made him look like a ginger tomcat.

Get it? Got it? Good! Go!

I'll have an extreme self bondage dare please

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Grindboy for this post: