View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 11:33 PM   #10
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hello,
I see a nice discussion and interesting discussion (thanks Sabina for forwarding the link to me).

I can only agree with the underlying thought: BDSM cannot be the cure for deep discomfort. It can be a momentary relief if used briefly and without major impact on the psyche and body. But the deep pain and discomfort must be faced elsewhere, examining its nature and finding a path to overcome it or at least live with it knowing why it exists.

I consider the position of the Dom important, who must be able to understand where the game and the pleasure ends and where the search for a fake cure for a deep pain begins, especially keeping the diver safe.
A similar situation applies to the sub: understanding when the Dom seeks abuse rather than controlled sadism.

We are speaking about important sessions, where it is good to talk to each other first, to understand what you intend to live and experience. Also important, a good aftercare where both parties can perceive what and why some emotions have been felt.

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote