View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #37
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAPage View Post
How about a way to make it really interactive? In addition to the normal poll, each week thread viewers have the option of registering as one of the story/game participants (can use the poll feature under a different name for this).

If the story/game participant that a viewer has registered as losses that week, all other registered viewers (the winners) can demand that those viewers (the losers) strip naked on web cam for them if they encounter each other on site.

This will allow the viewers of the story to really be part of the action and play each other for their clothes via the mechanism of the story.

What do you think?

If you like I idea, I will register as Tom.
Nice idea, but I had already promised an earlier poster that no cameras would be involved. S/he would not participate otherwise.So I'm keeping my word!

And not all members on gD use a webcam.

So there'd not be a level playing field.

But it's a good thought, and maybe depending how this thread goes the idea can perhaps be incorporated in another interactive story. I'll consider this further. I may want to discuss with the Mods as I've a feeling gD may have a policy on this.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 12-08-2018 at 01:20 PM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote