View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:59 PM   #69
shyguy88
getDare Sweetheart

Default hey

I thought these were good questions so heres my answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
1. If you were of the opposite gender, what would your name be?i have no idea haha, definatley not skyler

2. What's one goal you'd like to accomplish this year?buy my first place on my own

3. What was your last online purchase?underwear

4. Are you the type of person who enjoys taking naps?i like the idea of it but i have insomnia so this is impossible for me

5. Where do you put your cellphone while you sleep?bedside table, use it as an alarm

6. What was your last encounter with the police like?surprisingly good, pulled a girl out of a car that had rolled and had to give a statement

7. What's your favorite type of sandwich?bacon and cheese

8. What is the last photo you took of?some work that I had done on a new house

9. If you could change your username, what would you like to change it to?havn't thought about it

10. What's the name of the last book you read, and what was it about?snowing in bali, it was about a drug cartel

11. What is one thing you're looking forward to doing this month?more mountain biking

12. What is one thing that you'd really like to buy right now if money wasn't an issue?a house!

13. If you have any tattoos or piercings, what/where are they?i have several tattoos on my arm and shoulder, top ear piercing and eyebrow piercing

14. If you could have any celebrity portray you in a movie, who would you choose?Edward Norton

15. What is a non-kink related hobby that you enjoy?
mountain biking

i like underwear, have many pairs, like risking having to show them or be exposed in them, and clothing control

i do cam or pics and chat on kik shygg88
i do not show face or bare chest as i have tattoos i'd like to keep private

Likes: playing games, underwear dares, maybe pics, chatting, betting, fun

Dislikes: nude pics, long dares, denial, pain

Limits: face, pee/poo, family, illegal, xdressing

kik shygg88
telegram shygg88
shyguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote