View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 06 - Rekindling the Flame [Brad]

I got out of the hospital just before Christmas. My car was a total wreck. I went back to my parents' place in L.A. for the holiday season and didn't have the opportunity to get meet my friends at their holiday party. I'm told they had lots of fun.

In a way, it's better that I wasn't there. I would probably have ruined it for Sarah. She's with her new guy now, whatshisname. From what Tom's told me, she's riding high. Good for her.

I can't say I'm not pissed about it, though. Fact is, Sarah's my girl, and always will be my first, real love. But I have to move on. I have to clean myself up. I'm not good to anyone lying in chalk circle on the pavement, least of all me. Gotta pick me up and get me back in action.

I tried calling Brigitte - that's my ex, second - right after the holidays but all I got was an answering machine. We haven't seen each other since the summer. With my luck, she's already with someone new. Maybe I shouldn't call her... wait, that's the old me talking. New me doesn't get beaten up about it whenever there's a slight glitch on the road.

The cast came off last week. I haven't touched anything (booze or otherwise) since my accident. Then again, I haven't had the opportunity. I wanted to, but when I got home and saw my drunken father, my absent-minded mother, the rest of my sorry family, I realized I was playing to the pattern. It dawned on me that, in this family, when things don't go our way, we lose ourselves in cheap thrills and inexpensive booze. And things rarely go our way.

I finally manage to hit up Brigitte. I get her on the phone and we talk. I start by apologizing to her. The way I left her, over last summer, a bit shallow. We were at a party, I was driving back with her and we got into a car accident, nothing major that time. As the rescue vehicles arrived on the scene, I dumped her. I wasn't drunk enough at the time, so I actually remember the incident. It was pretty stupid of me. Brigitte actually cared for my well-being. Lo and behold, she accepts my apology. So I ask her if she's seeing anyone. She says no. I ask her if she'll give me a chance again. That's when she surprises me.

"I may, Brad, but you did break my heart.
"Sorry, again.
"I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to be contrite. Look, I like you a lot, I really do, but I need to know you're willing to commit here. I won't have a repeat of what happened last time.
"Swear to God it won't.
"Don't swear. If you want to prove yourself to me, you're going to have to prove you're not afraid of demeaning yourself somewhat."

At that moment, I have no idea what she has planned. But I really want her back; I can feel she is genuine, so I decide to play along.

"What do you want me to do then?"

We set a date at the mall for the following day. I meet her at the entrance. I walk up and try to kiss her but she holds me at bay.

"You're going to have to earn my trust before I kiss you... or do anything else for that matter."

I nod and promise I'll comply. She's good-looking, smells awesome. She's chosen to wear a red blouse, a black mini-skirt and heels. That's the one thing that Sarah's missing. She doesn't wear heels. Me, I'm crazy for them. Brigitte knows. We enter the mall and head to the food court. I order us lunch and pay for it. We sit down.

"Brigitte, I do want to apologize for...
"Yeah yeah... less talk, more show.
"What would have me do, then?
"You'll see."

We finish eating and then move about the mall. Our first stop is a female lingerie shop. The clerk walks over to Brigitte. Apparently, they know each other. I stay away so as not to hear their conversation. The girl motions us to a stall.

"You're going to model for me, Brad.
"What?
"Get in the booth, get undressed.
"Uh-huh.
"I'm going to toss you lingerie under the door. I want you to put it on, open the door and pose for me, for every ensemble piece I throw in. Got it?"

I've done games with my friends like this before. I've just never done it in such a public venue. I try to read into Brigitte's actions, to see if I'm being led on, if there's actually a chance of us getting back together. I want to believe there is.

I step into the booth and strip. She tosses a white lacy bra with the matching panties. My junk is sticking out as I slide it on. It's not very erotic for my tastes, but somewhat funny. I gather my courage and open the door. Brigitte is staring at me, but I see her clerk friend is also there.

"What do you think, Monique?
"Nice package... I'd get it for him I were you!"

They laugh. I shut the door and remove the white lace. Next up is a red corset. I have a hard time sliding it on, and I can't really lace it up. I do the best I can. Apparently, there's no matching panty this time. I take a deep breath before opening the room.

Great! Now there's another woman looking on. She looks old enough to be my mother. Brigitte and Monique are looking at her.

"what do you think, Susan?
"Oh! He's definitely a keeper that one."

Once my performance is done, I shut the door and struggle with the corset. I manage to get it off, just in time to reveal the tiniest piece of clothing I have ever seen. Black thong, and the bra is nothing more than rope tied unto itself. I get to imagining Brigitte in it, and suddenly realize I'm getting a hard-on. Well, why not? I pull on it a little, to make sure it's nice and stiff before opening the door.

Now I get a more serious reaction... coupled with a lot of laughter. The three girls, Brigitte and the two store clerks, are staring at my crotch.

"Can I have some for later?" asks Monique.
"Why don't you have some now?" answers Brigitte, much to my surprise.
"Save some for me, says the older clerk."

I look at Brigitte, unsure of what to expect. The girl called Monique walks up into the booth and grabs my dick in her hand. I stare at Brigitte but she does nothing. Monique bites my neck, leaving me a good hickey. She gets down on her knees and licks me once, before stuffing me into her mouth. I feel her teeth grinding against my dick. It's not disagreeable, just somewhat irritating. She pulls away and the older woman, Susan, moves forward. She also grabs my dick, yanking on it with force. It almost hurts. I hold back any noise. She kisses my nipple, then bites it hard. She slams a hand on my butt cheek before pulling away. Brigitte seems content that I let myself go.

"You can get dressed now... but leave the panties and bra on under your clothes."

They are extremely uncomfortable but I decide not to argue. Brigitte is finding some twisted pleasure in torturing me, and frankly, I don't really mind. I suppose I have some of it coming.

We leave the store and head towards the bathroom. Brigitte enters the lady's room, then comes to get me and I walk in. The place is empty for now.

"Get in the stall and strip to your bra and panties."

I oblige. She has a large handbag which she hangs on a hook on the inside of a door; we put my clothes in it. She pulls off her miniskirt and I notice she's not wearing panties.

"Here's the deal, Brad. If you want to gain my trust again, you're going to have to worship me.
"Worship? How?
"Very simple. I'm going to give you instructions in your daily life. You're going to follow them to the letter.
"I can do that.
"I know you can. We used to play that game when we were together. Only this time, the rules are different."

She leans in and kisses me. I feel tension going away.

"You earned it. Now, you need to earn your next prize."

She's still showing off her pussy to me. We're sitting in the handicap stool so it's not too cramped. She removes her shoes and socks on her left leg.

"You are going to worship my leg and foot. I want you to start licking. Toes first, then the top of my foot, my ankle, going up. If you manage to get to the top, you get your prize... you get to eat me. But you must proceed at the pace I give you. Massaging my leg all the way up as you're licking it."

I'm a little hesitant and she understands.

"I washed my feet this morning, so you should be all right."

She raises her foot to my face. Brigitte is very flexible. I start kissing her toes, putting them into my mouth, sucking on them, licking all around. I stare at her inviting pussy. She probably won't let me fuck her today but just to feel her taste again. I'm shivering in my bra and panties. I move to the top of her foot while massaging her sole. I know she won't ask me to lick the sole under these conditions. I look at her face, she smiles accordingly. Despite my anticipation, I try to take it slow. I'm up to her ankle now. My tongue is already swollen.

"Lick the outside of my leg first, then go back down."

I comply. It's hard not to go for the prize, so near when I get to the top of her leg, but I manage it and go back down. I massage her thighs as I'm doing it. I start licking the inside of her leg, spending some time in the knees, then up her thigh, nearing the enticing smell. I haven't tasted pussy in months now. I manage to hold back until she gives me permission.

"That was great, Brad. You may eat your prize."

I plunge my tongue into it and start licking her off. She tastes so wonderful.

"Slow down, cowboy!"

I pace myself, remembering to exercise control.

"Oh... that's nice."

I want to make it worth her while. I tease her a lot. Once in a while I look up and stare at her face, admire her ecstasy as I pleasure her with my tongue, still holding on firmly to her thigh.

"Whatever you do, keep your head there."

I'm half expecting this to turn into a golden shower. Fortunately for me, it doesn't. I sense that she is about to burst. She pulls me in tight, almost swallowing me from down there. She orgasms and squirts all over my face, as I keep licking and licking. She wants to humiliate me, well then, let her do it. I don't mind. I deserve humiliation. I've been a bad boy. I've done bad things. This is good for me. This is my punishment.

After a long while, she pulls away and stares at me, face covered in her juices, dressed in a black thong and string bra. I must look so silly.

"Mind if I take a picture?"

I'm tempted to say no. But I remember my humiliation. I want it to remain; I want to have a clear memory of it. So I let her do it.

"I'm still not sure I want to take you back, Brad, but this is definitely a good start. I'll tell you what we're going to do. First, we're gonna clean you up. Then, we're going to get out of here. Everyday, I'm going to give you a call and tell you what to wear for underwear that day. I'll ask for proof, even if we don't get to meet.
"I can take a picture with my mirror.
"Good. Also, I don't want you to masturbate."

That one hits hard. I was hoping to jerk off after such an activity. Brigitte understands.

"Until I allow you to.
"All right.
"Finally, and this is more important. When I call you, at any time, wherever you are, you will write my name somewhere on your body with a permanent marker. I'll be keeping count of the calls I make and I'll be checking. You can also get someone to write my name for you, on your back for instance. Understood."

I nod in agreement. She smiles.

"Good. Now that this is settled, I don't want to be too mean. You can masturbate now, if you can do it without using your hands."

Now that's a challenge if I ever heard one.

"Can I use you?
"Sure."

I motion her to come over and she does. She kneels in front of me. I motion to her blouse and she takes it off. I start rubbing myself against her naked skin, specifically against her breasts. She keeps wobbling back and forth. I move her back to the side wall and start grinding her there. It works better because she stops wobbling. I'm hot and heavy when she pushes me back.

"Don't come on me, silly.
"Sorry.
"That was a good effort but you took too long. Maybe next time."

I manage to keep my cool despite my frustration. It's going to be hard to live up to her expectations, but I know I have to do it. She's taking the hard line with me, and I don't want to disappoint. Not again. I've failed too many times already.

This is the one. This is the one where I succeed.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote