View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 02:19 AM   #1
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Default League of Legends (LoL) Dare

(This dare will be in two posts due to the fact that I cannot post it in one post. Don't worry, you won't have to read through all of it. I have a sorting system.)

(Also, if you see any mistakes, either ignore it or send me a PM. I wrote this in the morning, over one morning. Tired brain is tired.)

Thanks for clicking on the dare! I know this looks like an impossibly huge read, but I have a way to quickly get through the dare. It should be just a couple of lines below. (And I'll say something in red afterward so you know if you missed it.) Anyway, this dare is for League players, mostly. I'm assuming you have a general understanding of the game, but there's always the entire internet out there for questions and learning!

If you'd like to play the dare with me, send me a PM. (Note: I am underage so all sexual content will be kept to a discrete minimum. I'm offering to play to have fun with others, not to have online sex friends.)

------------
There will be three main topics of this dare. You can do any combination of them, whether it's one, two, or three, and you can change some details to your liking if you would like. However, this should only be used if you're unable to achieve it, not if you don't like it. These topics will be MASTURBATING, CLOTHING CONTROL (no CD), and EXERCISE. Additionally, you will have four major scores: kills (K), deaths (D), assists (A), and creepscore (M) (the number of minions you last-hit). These scores will be adjusted based on whether you are a support or carry (carry will be used as a catch-all term for any non-support champion).

In simple terms, you have to get a lot of kills, assists, and have a high creepscore, and a small number of deaths. The value of these will be affected by what champion you play. For instance, if you play Ashe (a common AD carry), it will be focused more towards kills and creepscore. If you play Soraka (a common support), it will be focused more towards assists, with creepscore becoming a negative value.

To quickly scroll through the page, press ctrl+F and find the below indicators.
Type:
* is custom
# is CVAI Beginner
~ is CVAI Intermediate
@ is normal.
Topics:
a) is masturbation
b) is clothing control
c) is exercise
Role:
C) is CARRY
S) is SUPPORT
EXAMPLE: CVAI Beginner with clothing control playing as a support: #bS)

(though it's unintentional, i completely laughed at the fact that that tag came out as a tag saying #bullshit)
NO TOO FAR SCROLL UP

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote