View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 11:48 AM   #15
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Pencil My answers

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.
I think I would do this. I did the math and after ten years that 1 million would equal to $273 a day. Which is really $273 an hour. After 100 years it would be $27 a day for one hour of your life. Which is still a lot higher than minimum wage :P
I might even persuade myself to not have SRS to keep that income. Unless I get the million in full then I would totally just have to surgery!
After writing all that I change my answer to yes! Where do I sign??

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.
This could be fun. My standards for attraction are "high" but I just mean that I look for more than looks and I really become attracted to someone when their personality shines.

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.
Yes, But I don't go to those rooms often. I prefer to workout in the comfort of my own home and do most of my shopping from my computer. Still, I don't think I would totally write off changing rooms and would occasionally venture into them when I really wanted to try something on.

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.
Definitely would pass on this one. I don't want to be raped. Now if it was like you see a white van and the stranger inside is beautiful and we have the most wonderful sex ever then yeah maybe.

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.
Also pass on this one. I just like to drag out my sexual play time for as long as possible.

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.
I will pass on this one as well. It just doesn't appel to me.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote