View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 04:04 PM   #13
Vaylex

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.

Sometimes it gets hard without me noticing for a while so I guess sure.

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.

mmm, sounds like a win-win

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.

no, I don't do piss

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.

100km is a bit far, maybe if they rape me and drop me off at my house lol

definitely a fantasy of mine though but how am I supposed to be able to stand after they properly rape me? am I just gonna be lying on the side of the road, cum leaking out of my ass, waiting for the next kidnappers to abuse my ass again?

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.

I'd have too much free time so I guess no

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.

it depends on who the female is
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote