View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 01:21 AM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatCornBow View Post
Take piece of rope and tie each end tight and securely (enough to support your own weight) to something waist high opposite sides of a room. Strip from waist down. Then straddle the rope so it's between your legs and your crotch takes all your weight. Your feet must not touch the floor. Hold that position for 10 minutes daily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubEllie View Post
Sir... I'm not sure it'll be possible to balance like that.
Do it exactly like Greatcornbow has indicated, in that case. However, I want you to strip fully before doing this. Also, you should take a cold shower, as cold as you can possibly get it, and when you dry, dry by evaporation only (except for those areas that are prone to get mushrooms).

You will also add two additional ropes, long enough to go from the wall or some firm furniture until your hand, being loose but not totally... so if you feel you are loosing your balance, you can regain it just by pulling the appropriate string.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote