View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 06:08 PM   #39
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Welcome back.

Here is a task for you to do in your appartment.

First part:
Start it naked.
What you need:
  • Cuffs
  • Spare keys based on your pm dare
  • Ankle cuffs with padlock
  • Blindfold
  • Lush
  • Collar (one with a ring on it)
  • Small bowl

Put on the collar and cuff your ankles using the ankle cuffs. Connect them with a padlock. Hang the key for these onto the ring of your collar.
Insert the lush into your pussy.
Mix the key of your handcuffs with your decoy keys. Use the amount your PM dare requires for the next dare. Currently that should be 20.

Blindfold yourself and spread the keys around your room. Preferably a big one. As a last step, cuff your hands behind your back. You'll have to carry the small bowl.

Now, you'll have to search the key that let's you out of your cuffs. Every time you pick up a decoy key, you'll put it into the bowl. Should you drop one from the bowl, it is back in the game.
Keep count of how many decoys you picked up.
Of course the lush will be controlled and you may only search while it is running. If it is off, you have to wait on your knees until it starts again.

Once you were able to free yourself, the first part of the dare is over.
As this requires the lush user to stay around, and the last time I let someone control it didn't go so well, I would like to do it myself this time.

Second part:
For this one, you need the number of decoy keys you picked up. Each of them equals 5 minutes for this part.
Read the spoiler only after completing the first part:
Spoiler:
Should you have dropped something from the bowl, the number doubles

What you need:
  • Spreader bar (without hands)
  • Wrist cuffs with padlock
  • Blindfold
  • Ballgag
  • Collar with your name
  • Wand harness
  • Domi
  • Hush
  • Time lock box

Do this somewhere where you have a rod or similar in your appartment. Would prefer to have it underneath an open window, but given the temperatures, I'll leave this up to you.
Open all the locks you'll need for this one and throw the keys into the time lock box. Set it to close for the time you need to spend in this after 10 minutes (preperation time).

Put the collar on and insert the hush into your ass. Add the wand harness with the domi on your pussy.
Restrain your ankles with the spreader bar and gag yourself with the ballgag.
As the final step, blindfold yourself and cuff your hands to the rod or similar (above your head). You should be able to be in a sitting or laying position.

Now, you have to endure this for however long you deserve after the first part. Of course there is a potential for forced orgasms here. So, should you cum, practice a bit of gag talk and say out loud "I am [Name], the biggest slut in town" in your own language.

I hope you'll manage to find the time, as it can get quite extensive. And let's see if you suffer through forced orgasms or find the key immediately, forfeiting your chance to cum

For your edge, I want you to do it topless and blindfolded in the staircase of your home. Have your last name written across your tits.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote