View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Flag Blue

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?

I am nobody. I lead a very boring life with few frills. I like it when unusual or random things happen, because it makes life more interesting. I have my fair share of flaws, and have made more mistakes in my life than I can count, but I see that as a blessing in disguise because each one taught me something unique, and it has taught me to be unique. I have interests in politics, reading, Star Trek, my cats (not that way though), men (yes that way), and women (also that way). I am dominant when it comes to men, and more or less vanilla when it comes to women, with an occassional interest in femdom. I have been on getDare a little over a year now.

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?

I have learned a lot about the slave/master scene, as well as giving truths or dares online. I have also found two relatively consistent and long term "slaves" on the site, in addition to a number of more casual experiences. I like to read the site generally as a way to relax.

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?

My participation on the site is pretty low key. I have enjoyed giving out random questions to people seeking truths and thoughtful dares to others. I have discovered that giving truths and dares is more about what they want, and not about what I want, and I think that has made some of my posts successful, and I have on occassion gone out of my way to find those who have been unsuccessful at getting responses. I have had a few flops, who hasn't, but I feel this is a positive, if modest, contribution. I also have periodically helped the moderators by reporting underage users, misplaced threads, etc.

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?

I visit the site almost daily, and I am willing to make the extra time commitment to serve the getDare community. I am someone who can do the job quietly and quickly to help keep the site running in good order. My approach would be to contact legitimate but misguided users privately and respectfully to help them prevent problems in the future, while taking needed actions on the site without much public ado. Making my own mistakes in life, and even on this site, gives me the humility and patience to help people learn.

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?

I voted for George W. Bush. I am soooo sorry. But as I said, I learn from my mistakes. I did not vote for him in 04.

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.

I don't know you well enough to judge.

7. Can you put up with Pingu? Think about this one very carefully.

I don't know Pingu either. But having worked in politics (no, I'm not your corrupt congressman), I think I can interact well with a lot of different people.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote