View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 02:51 PM   #445
Newbee123456789

This dare comes in 2 parts

Part 1, anal
Work yourself up to your biggest dildo/plug/ a large carrot/ cucumber sized object and then fuck yourself with it for 15 minutes, then get a very small object eg a pen/very small dildo and apply a large amount of lube to it, then get up an ass workout on YouTube (15 minutes minimum) and complete it with the object in your ass, not eachtime it falls out and reinsert it and continue untill you finish your workout.

Diaper up and drink 2 litres of water in your own time, for the rest of this dare you will drink 1 glass every 30 minutes and may not change unless instructed

You should then head out in public to a busy shopping centre, you will spend 30 minutes in public for each time the dildo fell out minimum of 2 hours and maximum of 5 hours during this time your diaper must be somewhat visible. It will get thicker and thicker as you wet more. You may add extra diapers as you like but not change

After your time is up you may head home
For each 15 minutes early you come home/change you must edge once before your next orgasm. After you've messed and been at home for 2 hours you may change.

For my dare please make it something I can do in my room overnight/less than 24 hours.
I have thick abdl diapers and can get household items for anal ect
Make it extreme with thick diapers messing edging anal and minimal changing please
Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote