View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 11:42 AM   #14
risks

Hey guys hope your ready for the next chapter I wrote chapter 8 and chapter 9 right after each other really excited to see what you think you guys are going to go crazy waiting for chapter 9 hehe

Chapter 8

“Boom easy” shouted Lexi taking her hands off her keyboard and mouse looking at the screen with the word victory emblazoned on the screen. She then heard a knock at the hallway door perfect timing she thought. “Be right back” she said down her mic then she muted her mic. Lexi took off her headphones, unlocked her bedroom door and went down the hallway. She opened the door and Daneil was stood there “heyyy you got here at the perfect time” she said. They both walked into her room Lexi pointed to the bathroom “your outfit is in there also don’t speak when you come back as my mic will be turned on and we don’t want my friends knowing what is happening” she winked at him and walked over to her desk. Lexi sat down and unmuted her mic “sup i've got time for one more game” she said. Daniel was in the bathroom what did she mean outfit he looked at the counter and there was a black bikini and cat ears. After picking up the bikini he realised it was also cat themed. It had a pink paw print on the back and the top piece had a hole for his non-existent cleavage. Daniel stripped off and got changed into his outfit and then looked at the mirror he then put on the cat ears he quietly said meow as a joke and laughed at himself.

Daniel walked out of the bathroom Lexi was sitting at her desk playing games. Daniel walked towards her as he walked around her bed he noticed she wasn’t wearing anything below the waist and her ass looked amazing on the chair. Lexi flicked the switch on her mic “ok my mic is muted you look great sweetie now get under the desk” Daniel got on his knees and got under her desk. Lexi pushed her chair back in and opened her legs “now start licking and say nothing im un muting my mic”. Daniel didn’t need to be told twice he started to lick away he noticed her leg slightly twitch a tiny bit when he started. Daniel was amazed even though she was being licked out and clearly enjoying it with how wet she was she was still able to be composed and do call outs in the game she was playing. Occasionally if she was dead she would give him head pets underneath the desk. “Ok just 1 round left guys and we have this easy” Lexi said into her mic she was kind of happy this game was almost over she was feeling like she was about to orgasm. Suddenly there was a rapid knock on the door “what is it?” Lexi shouted. The door slammed open and Jess was there in the doorway. Fuck I didn’t lock the door she thought to herself Fuck im not wearing pants Fuck Daniel is licking me out. I'm well and truly fucked!

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post: