View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 03:35 PM   #12
risks

Here is the wonderful chapter 7 had lots of fun writing this one I got on a super writing spree so chapter 8 and 9 are also written just so you atleast have 1 chapter a day if i end up not having time to write.
Ps: thanks for the lovely dms

Chapter 7

Lexi zipped up her bag she had been looking forward to today she had been planning it for a few days. There was a knock at the door, she left her room,went down the hallway and opened the door. Daniel was there she gave him a big hug closed the door and led him by the hand out of the building. They walked to the car park. Lexi got into her car on the driverside and Daniel got in the passenger seat. “So what's the plan for tonight?” asked Daniel. “Well we are going to a forest and that's all I can tell you” said Lexi. Daniel had a confused look on his face but decided not to ask any more questions. After some more casual talk they eventually ended up at the forest. Lexi picked up her bag and got out of the car and Daniel followed. They were at the edge of the forest “give me your shirt” said Lexi extending her hand. Daniel looked around he couldn’t see anyone he took off his shirt and handed it to her. They walked a little bit into the forest “trousers” Lexi extended her hand. Daniel fumbled trying to get his trousers off over his shoes and handed them to Lexi. They walked a little bit further “underwear” Lexi put out her hand. Daniel looked around worried. Lexi gave him a small kiss “don’t worry it will be okay” Daniel took a deep breath and took off his underwear and handed it to her. He was now fully exposed in the forest and was rocking quite a boner. Lexi took a step back and admired her work. “Do you like that tree?” said Lexi.
Daneil was confused “what do you mean?” he asked back.
“The tree behind you, do you like it?” said Lexi, pointing at the tree.
“Errm sure why?” asked Daniel.
“Good we shall use that tree” Lexi pushed him towards the tree and made him put his back against the tree and hands behind him either side of the tree. Lexi then reached into her bag and pulled out some handcuffs and cuffed his hands together.

“Ok i'm off bye” said Lexi and she turned away and started to walk off.
“What!!!!” exclaimed Daniel.
“Only kidding sorry” giggled Lexi walking back towards him. Daniel let out a sigh of relief.
“You had me really worried for a second then not funny”. Lexi pulled a sad face
“Well I don't know about funny but I know about fun” She bent down and reached into her bag and pulled out a blindfold. Lexi slowly pulled the blindfold over his eyes. “Now remember how you were a good boy last time and told me when you were about to cum well I want you to do that for me ok slave” whispered Lexi into Daniel's ear.
“Ok mistress” Daniel replied. Lexi got down on her knees slowly touching his chest on her way down. She opened her mouth and slowly started sucking his dick. Daniel was terrified he didn’t want to be seen, he knew the chances were low but still the fear was in his mind he wouldn't be able to run. He was stuck there fully exposed, but the feeling of Lexi’s mouth on his dick was worth the fear. Lexi sped up sucking his dick and Daniel went into overdrive it felt so good he knew he was close to cumming. “Im about to cum” he said Lexi stopped suck and stood up “good” she said “now i'm going to keep jacking it off but don’t you dare cum or you will be sorry” she said right next to his ear.
“Ok mistress” Daneil replied. She kept jacking him off he was on the edge he didn’t know how much longer he could last. “Do you want to cum slave” Lexi asked
“Yes mistress” Daniel whimpered.
“Yes mistress what” Lexi asked back.
“Yes mistress please may I cum” said Daniel almost shouting. Lexi waited for a second as if she was pondering the thought. “Yes slave you may cum”. Instantly he shot his load right into the forest even Lexi was surprised she didn’t think it would go that far she had to try not to laugh. Lexi let go of his dick and reached into her bag “did you enjoy that slave?” she asked while getting her phone “oh it was amazing mistress” Daniel replied while Lexi quickly took some photos. “I'm glad” replied Lexi, throwing her phone into her bag and getting the keys for the handcuffs. She uncuffed the handcuffs and Daneil took the blindfold off and handed it to Lexi. Lexi put the blindfold in the bag and handed him his clothes and gave him a kiss. “You did so well today slave i'm proud of you” said Lexi happily.
Thank you” said Daniel while pulling up his trousers.

Daniel and Lexi got in the car. “Oh by the way show up at mine tomorrow at 11pm ive got a little surprise for you” Lexi told Daniel. Daniel's mind began to spiral into fantasies but he never had any idea what she was planning. They got back to their flats Lexi kissed Daniel and they both went off separate ways. Lexi walked into her room with the biggest smile on her face. She had such a fun night and tomorrow was going to be even better.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to risks for this post: