View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 11:05 AM   #6
risks

Thanks for the great response. Hopefully I shall be posting atleast 1 chapter a day so enjoy chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lexi got off the bed and pulled down her black skinny jeans wiggling her butt a little while she did it. Daniel was staring, her ass looked amazing she then took off her cute pink panties and got back on the bed. Lexi pushed his head down onto the pillow and straddled his face. “You better not disappoint me after how nice I was to you slave” she said and Daniel got to work. He started licking her slowly. Lexi was already wet before he had even started and she was getting wetter every second, his slow licking felt so good in a teasing way. Daniel started to lick a little faster. It felt so good Lexi was biting her hand to stop herself from moaning. Daniel looked up and he could see she was enjoying it. He started to lick her faster and faster. It felt so good she grabbed his hair and as she hit climax she fell back off his face and lay on his bed still feeling the aftershock of her orgasm and was grabbing one of his legs that was amazing she thought to herself. After she could move she slowly got up and kissed Daniel she could taste a bit of herself on his lips. “Well done slave I'm very proud of you” she reached into her bag and got the key to unlock his handcuffs and freed him from the restraints. “Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it” he replied.
“What's not to enjoy” she joked back. Daniel laughed. Lexi threw the handcuffs into the bag. “What else is in the bag Daneil asked”. Lexi looked at him
“That's for you to find out another time she said” and then she winked at him.

“Well I think I better be getting back to my flat it is getting quite late oh and don’t worry we don’t need to have a late online session tonight i'm pretty sure this will suffice” Lexi said with a small giggle. “Phew probably for the best I'm shattered” said Daniel. Lexi picked up her bag gave Daniel a quick kiss on the cheek and then he walked her to the door. “Have a good night sweetie we got lots to do tomorrow” said Lexi and she turned and walked to the stairs. Daniel watched her in awe. He had no idea what was going to happen tomorrow but he was excited. Lexi fell into bed what a day she unlocked her phone and looked at the photos she had taken of Daniel. What a crazy two days she thought and she plugged her phone into the wall to charge it. Lexi slowly fell asleep thinking of what she was going to do with Daneil tomorrow but little did she know that it would be nothing compared to what was going to happen a lot later down the line.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to risks for this post: