View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 07:46 PM   #1
risks

Default [Fiction] Lexi's Sub

Hi this is my first story any comments are welcome it is set in the uk just putting this here because university and college and all that is different in america and stuff so yeah people usually go to university when they are 18 here so yeah enjoy

Chapter 1

Lexi leaned back in her chair and stretched out her arms and let out a sigh. She looked out the window and her eyes widened. She couldn’t believe what she had just seen!

“Goodnight” said Lexi she disconnected from her discord group after a good 3 hour gaming session with her friends. They had lost more games than they had won but it had been an hilarious night. Lexi looked at the time on her PC it was 11:50 at night she still had 10 minutes. She picked up her plate and glass and went to the kitchen. Lexi walked into the kitchen and 2 of her flatmates were in a very big debate over which was better coke or diet coke. “Hey Lex” shouted Jess which coke is better diet coke or regular coke. Lexi put down her glass on the counter and went to the fridge and pulled out a 2L bottle of coke and poured it into her glass “I think this answers that question” she said and laughed. Lexi put her plate in the sink and began to wash it. “Why aren’t you out and partying?” she asked.
“Me and Jess both have an exam tomorrow we don’t really wanna be drunk for that” said George as he slumped further into the sofa. Lexi put her plate on the drying rack and picked up her glass “well as much as i love your big debates about the most crucial topics in the world i'm going to bed” said Lexi and she left the room. Lexi was in her first year of university she was 18 and had 4 flatmates. Lexi walked into her room and quickly checked the time on her pc 11:57. She opened Spotify, found a relaxing playlist and logged onto getdare.

She logged onto the chatrooms he was already there Subboy18 she sent him a private message he joined instantly.
Subboy18: Hello Mistress
Sunlight-Girl: Hello Slave
Subboy18: Hope your having a good day
Sunlight-Girl: Why thank you slave I am what are you currently wearing?
Subboy18: I'm wearing nothing as I always have to be naked during our late online chats.
Sunlight-Girl: Good slave just checking on you
Sunlight-Girl: I think your curtains should be open tonight as well
Subboy18: Ok it is done mistress.

They continued messaging for a while. Lexi had met Subboy18 about 2 months ago roughly a month after she started university. They had talked loads and she really enjoyed talking to him and also being his dom. She knew that he also lived in the UK and had also started university the same year so it was easy to talk to him as they had a lot in common.
Subboy18: Mistress am I able to go to the toilet?
Sunlight-Girl: Of course slave
Subboy18: Thank you mistress.
Lexi leaned back in her chair and stretched out her arms and let out a sigh. She looked out the window and her eyes widened. She couldn’t believe what she had just seen. She looked into the other university building opposite her and she saw in one of the rooms a naked guy walk away from the window to where his bathroom would be. There was no way it couldn’t be she quickly ran across the room, dived across the bed and grabbed her phone that was in charge. She fell off her bed onto the floor, got up and ran to the window and opened up the camera on her phone. She waited with her camera zoomed in on his window ready and waiting. 30 seconds passed and he was there click click click she hit the photo button as quickly as she could she got 3 photos she then quickly looked at her PC.
Subboy18: Im back
Lexi didn’t know what to do. This was insane, they were in the same university.
Sunlight-Girl: Hey I have a little task for you to do tomorrow
Subboy18: What is it mistress?
Sunlight-Girl: No underwear you must go commando tomorrow ok
Subboy18: Sure Mistress
Sunlight-Girl: Good slave, I'm going to go to bed as it is 1am and have fun tomorrow.
Subboy18: okay goodnight mistress.

Lexi leaned back in her chair and looked at the window and she saw the curtain close. This was crazy. She needed a plan and quick.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Last edited by risks; 05-23-2020 at 04:35 PM.
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post: