View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 06:16 AM   #56
Aquatic

If I'm going to let him come in my mouth, I swallow. Spitting won't get rid of the taste of it, so why bother?

I don't really like the taste of it, but I don't mind if I'm horny enough. I fantasise about giving oral but I'm usually not all that horny by the time he's finished because I've been focusing all on pleasuring him (oral can be really hard work) and not getting any stimulation myself.

Some time I would like to give oral whilst there's a vibrator in my pussy that he's controlling. I like the idea of earning my pleasure by giving him oral sex.

I also like to kneel when I'm giving oral. The blood goes to my head if he's lying down and I'm on top, and also I like to be submissive.

Right now I really want another chance to give oral to my boyfriend and have him finish in my mouth. I've only given him oral once and I couldn't get him to finish. Unfortunately our parents are usually around so we hardly ever get the chance to have sex. It's going to be great when we both leave home later this year. It'll be long-distance but when we do visit each other there won't be any interruptions.

Last edited by Aquatic; 05-27-2013 at 06:18 AM.
Aquatic is offline   Reply With Quote