View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hypnotic orgasm denial dare for 2018 for gals

The hypnotic orgasm denial dare:

The idea is simple, you do not orgasm for the first week of 2018 and have to listen to a hypnotic file. That file is designed to make you unable to orgasm without permission. After a week of listening to it, you can try to see if you are still able to orgasm on your own. Thus you can see this dare as an experiment. But if you are unable to,... I guess you will have to beg someone (or me) to orgasm.

The rules:
  • You must apply before the first of January
  • No cumming before the seventh of January (but edging is most definitely allowed)
  • You can start listening to the file and stay chaste earlier
  • Listen to the file at least once each day and at least 10 times in total
  • Listen to the file before you try to orgasm

Applications:
You can apply for this 'experiment' by replying in this thread, or by sending me a pm. In case of a pm, I will post how many applied through pm, but won't expose your (nick)name. And if this file will work, probably depends on how susceptible you are to hypnosis.

The file:
Cals Curse. Know that there are methods and websites that can extract the mp3 file from the soundcloud website. That way you can listen to it on your phone.

Final note:
I will be on a trip till Saturday the 6th of January. I try to keep an eye on this trip, but I can't give any guarantees. I will however be home soon enough to read your request for orgasm, should some girls be unable to orgasm without permission. Do know that I won't guarantee that I will give you permission the first time. And of course you can use this thread to ask questions, without necessarily participating.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ExplorerOfDesires for this post: