View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #16
theothermrs

This is variation on one I gave a girl last night and again involves being tied to a chair but this time there is a desk and a book.

Choose a book that you have not read yet that is at least 300 pages. (You have to read it in one sitting so don't go crazy.)
Next, lock the door where the desk and chair are....
If you have a vibrator find a way to rest it so it stimulates you and keep the control within easy reach... insert a toy anally as well....
now... tie your ankles to the chair with it facing the desk.
Tie your waist and hips to the chair easily move your hips
Do something to make it difficult to push the chair away from the desk.
Seal your mouth with duct tape or some other form of gag. (A good reader is a silent reader)
Place one clip on each nipple.

Now as you read... do the following
every 10 pages flick the clips.
Every 25 pages turn up the speed on the vibrator.
Every 100 pages turn the vibrator off for 5 minutes and stare straight ahead. No reading. And the speed resets at low.

You hands must remain on the book or palms flat on the desk when you are not either adjusting speed, turning a page or flicking the clips.

You are not allowed to orgasm. If you feel you cannot hold back, Turn of the vibrator for 5 minutes and calm down but you must go back 10 pages in the book and re-read them.

You must read the entire book and may not get up from the desk until you have finished.