View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 01:40 PM   #6
anonymou

Default Answers to your questions!

Hello! First of all thanks for all the kind words I've received both here and in private, it really means a lot to me to get such attention and warm welcome. Since I've received quite a few private messages with questions I thought I would post answers to them here as well since they might be of interest. Answers to these kinds of questions will be shorter than my journal entries. If you have any other questions or would like to give me or Master a comment please feel free to either post here or send me a private message.

Describe your body
I'm 167 cm tall and weigh 67 kilo with a BMI of 24, pant size 36 and medium shirt size. My natural hair color is a mix of brown and ash-blonde, quite a common color in the Nordic countries called "rat-colored", but for the moment I bleach my hair regularly to keep a blonde color. I have a little too thin eyebrows for my own liking which I can't do too much with other than pluck the occasional stray hair. I have brown eyes and wear a pair of glasses most of the time, although I've started to transition more and more to lenses. When I smile my mouth is often closed since I have a little space between my front teeth that I'm very self-conscious about. Despite being on the heavier side my breasts are quite small and I wear a 70B bra. The upside with small boobs is that they are still firm, and I have small brown nipples which is a bit too dark for my liking. There's quite a bit of fat on my stomach that I could stand to lose. Even if I flex my abs as much as possible I can pinch myself in the stomach without any problem. When I wear a pair of tight fitting jeans there's a clear tendency to a muffin top. I have a small pussy with small lips where the hair is trimmed to a landing strip about a centimeter wide. I do not bleach my pussy hair so it's on the brown side. I have quite muscular legs since I'm a runner, it is however the only muscular part of my body.

What do your Master call you?
Most of the time he calls me ellie, depending on what we're talking about he can also call me slut or fuckdoll (or their equivalent in Danish). Those nicknames are however mostly reserved for times when we're talking on the phone when I'm away from home and he wants me to do something dirty.

How has being plugged affected your everyday life?
This is a little embarrassing to write and nothing either of us had thought about before it presented itself as a problem, but I can no longer fart without my Master's permission. If there is anyone who has a tip on how to do this while wearing a plug I'm dying to know. Master is not particularly found of this problem and doesn't really want me to remind him that I have to do this. I'm only allowed to ask him for permission to take the plug out for a short while if I feel it is really necessary, and if he says no I'm not allowed to ask again. Another inconvenience for me that my Master enjoys a lot more is the problem with showering in public. Whenever I have to go to the gym in the morning just before work I have to shower at the gym without being allowed to take the plug out while showering. This has only happened a few times and there hasn't been that many people in the showers at the time. It's not really visible if I walk slowly and carefully, and make sure to stand up at all times. My biggest fear at those times is that I will drop the towel and have to bend down to pick it up. Luckily this hasn't happened yet, when it does I will die of embarrassment.

Tell us the details of your shower routine
I know that I will be punished for this, but I really hate the fucker who asked me this question, but I'll answer it. The first thing I do when I get in the shower is to clean my ass, it is really something I want to wait with until the last minute but I feel so dirty after doing it that I'd have to shower all over again. I disassemble the shower head by unscrewing a nut at the base of the shower head so that the hose (tube?) is disconnected. At that point there is still a kind of sharp metal plate thing that I have to push down a few centimeter so there's only the plastic hose at the top. If I try to do this part with the water running there's water in the entire bathroom and I have to spend 10 minutes drying/cleaning all the water up, this has happened more than once. I have mixed a really gentle brand of soap that can be used for intimate cleaning with a lot of water and have this in a dove soap refill bag (is that a thing outside Sweden?) and I start with taking the plug out and leaving it lying on the ground. During this entire process I stand on my knees with one hand to the floor. But I put the head of the refill bag in my ass and squeeze gently to get some soap in there. Then I take the hose and put it in and fill myself up as slowly as possible. I squat down over the floor drain and push the water out of me before I stick a finger inside to make sure I'm clean, then I repeat the process again to make sure. When this is done I drench the plug in soap and rub it like a crazy woman to make sure it is clean. This isn't something that is really needed, but I feel it's therapeutic in some sense. When this is done I put the buttplug in again and reassemble the shower head to the best of my ability (it leaks from the connection with the hose some times) to shower in really really hot water.

Edit: I would like to apologize for the rude comment to the person who asked this question. I would also like to extend an apology on my Master's behalf and say that I will be respectful while posting here in the future. As punishment I wont be allowed to clean myself in the shower for the rest of the week, instead I will have to do it in the office bathroom and bring the supplies that I require. I've been asked to leave the rude comment here as a reminder not to do it again.

How often does your Master fuck you?
I'm in an online relationship with my Master, even though we're discussing the possibility to extend that. We have never had sex but I have actually met my Master for the first time about 4 weeks ago. It was entirely unplanned for me and nothing I knew beforehand, but he was in Stockholm for business and called me up to ask if I wanted to meet him for dinner. It was entirely up to me and although I was really scared I agreed to it. When I agreed to it I was sure that he would want to follow me home and fuck me, but we had a really nice dinner and spoke to each other about everyday things. I followed him to the airport afterwards and it was only when we were saying good bye to each other that he said that the next time we met I would be so sore that I'd have to take a sick day, it was probably the best compliment I've never received.

Can your Master see you right now?
I honestly don't know if he is watching me or not. I live in a really small apartment of 24 m2 so a few weeks ago we decided that I should buy 2 webcams in addition to the one in my laptop that I could place so one could see the bed and another one the kitchen. He has control over my laptop and they are always connected, so whenever he wants to he can see my apartment.

Edit: Yes, he could see me when I was writing this entry, I just received a text.

How can your Master force you to buy stuff for him?
I'm assuming this refers to the buttplug. He can't force me to do anything, but I willingly do it at his command. Financial control is nothing we've explored too much but I make a decent salary, I don't have too much expenses or loans so I do have the economy to buy a toy for $40. A bigger thing which I haven't written about yet is that my entire clothes shopping is done over the internet with my Master approving or denying each item, this is also something I willingly agree to. I would however like to explore giving up control of some of my finances since that would truly put me at his mercy, but I don't know how to do this in a controlled and safe way.

With love, ellie

Last edited by anonymou; 03-22-2016 at 02:23 PM.
anonymou is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to anonymou for this post: