Thread: Naked Quiz
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #371
uklad1991

1. M or F Male

2. Your age 19

3. Straight, Bi or Gay? Gay (But not out offline )

4. How often do you get naked? Whenever I can. Usually most nights in my room.

5. Are you naked now? No

6. How many people have seen you naked? Many people online and in locker rooms

7. Have any of your family seen you naked? Not since I was really young (like bathing me)

8. Where is the most public place you have neen naked? Locker room

9. What is the longest time you have been naked? Went a week naked in the house while the parents were on holiday.

10. Where is the most unusual place you have been naked? On a boat

11. Have you ever been on a naturist beach? No, but I would love too

12. Is there anywhere you would like to be naked? Everywhere. But specifically naturist places like a beach or a sauna etc (with other naturists)

13. Who would you like to be naked with? Preferably other hot guys.

14. Have you done anything unusual whilst naked? Most unusual would be the random conversations with guys in the locker room, where you both ignore the fact that each other is nude

15. Do you sleep naked? Sometimes in hot weather. Generally wear shorts so I my wet dreams don't ruin the bed

16. Have you ever wished you were naked? Quite often, in public places.

17. Have you got a photo of yourself naked? No but I've had them, and I have a video.

18. Have you ever posted a photo of yourself naked on the internet? No, don't trust where it could end up

19. Have you been seen naked by people of the same sex? Friends and in the locker room

20. Do all these questions make you want to get naked more? Yes

Orgasm Control/Denial and Edging, Private and Semi-public nudity (Locker rooms etc), Commando, Showers, Moderate CBT/Bondage.

Limits

Illegal, Permanent, Family/Friends (involved or finding out), Full Public, Scat
uklad1991 is offline   Reply With Quote