View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:21 PM   #1
Sweet Kylie

Default 19F Chat Training Session?

Hello!

I am new to this site and looking to have some fun as I have enough of sitting at home being bored.

Some time ago, when I was about 17-18 years old, I used to participate in online training session when I acted as a submissive obedient girl that was used by other people. I loved that feeling - they were giving me orders and I did many dirty things because they told me to. That was my way of exploring my sexuality, back then when I was a bit shy with guys and all. Then it changed and I dropped that habit for some time. Now I am turning twenty next week and I decided I feel like something is missing from my life, so why not become that obediente little girl once again? Unfortunately, the site I was doing that stuff is no longer active! So I decided to log in here, and ask people here - would there be someone interested in training me online on chat? I was thinking Sunday as I will have a free evening. Let me know!

Here's a few facts about myself:
- I live in a student's dormitory where I have my single room which I can lock easily, so I have enough privacy. The kitchen and bathroom are shared though.
- I am 160 cm tall, I have dark long straight hair that barely reach my boobs, I am not skinny but I have a sporty figure, my bra cup is B.
- I don't have any toys but I really love to use household equipment as toys.

What I remember from the sessions I had 2-3 years ago, I loved when people told me to dress up in different things, when they abused me verbally, had me risk exposing my body to strangers, I even experimented a bit with anal and pee play when they really know how to get me started. But all in all it doesn't have to be about sexual things - a slut can feel degraded and humiliated without this. One thing - I hate bondage and any photos are out of question - as anything that could risk in revealing my identity.

In the meantime I could maybe do some dares you suggest, to warm up for Sunday, and if you would like me to do any preparation for Sunday session - let me know!

I hope this will work, let me know what you think guys
Sweet Kylie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sweet Kylie for this post: