View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 06:18 PM   #2
mikeyw2020

Default Update

I have had a failed trial. This happened for a few reasons, but I think maybe some that I can learn from and hope to use those to improve this ad so here it goes.

An Expectation of Trust, This is bit to me, and what this means is that your word to me is honest, but more that your word to me is your bond to me. This is not to say that if it is not working I expect you to stay, But if you tell me you are willing to give a trail period be honest on this, mean it, be ready to give an honest try to building a slave/Master relationship. I can not speak enough for what trust means to me in this lifestyle.

Past that, I can say that I enjoy someone that has a fun personality gets jokes that may take some foreknowledge and is willing to know that perfect does not happen over night.

As a dom I am dedicated, I want to get to know my sub/slave. This does mean not going right to play, spending time talking, following up after sessions, learning how to improve my style to fit my sub. I like to grow with my sub and develop more with her.

I feel like I have a lot to offer to the right sub/slave, and hope to find her. I am looking for someone that is willing to put in a bit of work for things to work out as well. If this is you as always my kik is mikeyw2020 or you can send me a message here.